2nd UPS June class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Poo Pool

They don't call it the "Brown" pool for nothing!

I'm celebrating my 4th month since I've interviewed, what about you folks?
Just curious to see how long my swim compares to others. My arms and legs are getting tired.
I'm sure those guys who were in the pool prior to 9/11 are laughing at us new poolies complaining about a few months after what they went through.

1800 RVR,

Of all the words I misspelled, It would have to be that one! Talk about bringing on a whole new meaning to a sentence. I think it would of been funnier if I signed as "Floater"

I interviewed on 12 Apr and put in the pool 12 May. I've got plenty of time to drink beer and relax because I flew our last plane to the boneyard in Tucson back in Apr and there is nothing left on our ramp to fly! I'm putting off my training date for our new plane in hopes that UPS will call sometime in the next couple of months.

Swimming in the pool!

Joey

Also in the pool..

I will chime in here and say that I have been watching this thread, as I am also in the UPS Pool, and I appreciate everyone's input!

I interviewed at the end of March and recieved a letter around the end of April.

Still wading in the brown pool too. Interviewed second week in Feb. and poolie letter fourth week in March. This pool stuff is driving me nuts already. Wait.....is that my phone? Doh!....no such luck. I operate a flight into SDF once a week and it just rubs salt in the wounds.

I think I will try reverse psychology: Hope they don't call me today as I am much too busy.

Too funny!!!!

You guys crack me up! I guess it is pretty easy to make jokes when the word is poo! This jovial spirit makes the time go by quicker - as long as I don't keep the phone by my side. When I hear the doorbell ring, I try to answer the phone! :eek: My interview was late Mar. with a pool letter end of April. I am definitely a rookie in the pool. In time, we will all get out.

Keep the jokes going!!!!!!!

1800 RVR

bohnzai said:
My arms and legs are getting tired.

I'm sure those guys who were in the pool prior to 9/11 are laughing at us new poolies complaining about a few months after what they went through.
Ahhhh…a man with some perspective.

Roger

My husband is swimming in the pool, too. Interviewed end of March..recieved the letter end of Aprl. Thanks for all of the info!

Side question:

Whats the correct way to update the UPS application? I applied years ago, and have been trying to update the online app.

Is this the correct menu? :

Opportunities

Package Operations
Full-time Professional
Job Search
Create Resumé/CV
Edit Resumé/CV
Current Employees
Supply Chain Solutions

And then the Edit Resume/CV section? I seem to remember years ago, when I first applied that, there was more information than the Edit Resume/CV screen has.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back