• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

25 million reasons for 100% retro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Am I mistaken that Glenn is now nothing more than a puppet? I don't see him being able to do anything...except collect his millions for being one of one of the worst CEO's in airline history.

I have a feeling it is quite the opposite...Jeff is the puppet and Glen will be pulling the stings if need be, time will tell...remember, when things don't make sense follow the money. The salaries can be manipulated to whatever they need to, so long as to not appear exorbitant...that is why they have vague and ever changing bonuses!!:rolleyes:

Thus continues the American way of rewarding failure. Revolution is coming. I laugh at all the campaign signs I drive by. People get so worked up about it. Nothing is going to change, dosen't matter who is in office. Welcome back to the dark ages of serfdom. We exist solely to make the top 1% rich. The founding fathers are turning in their graves right now. Politicians, lawyers and accountants have turned our political system into nothing more then a special interest group good ole boys club.

Truer words have never been written! On November 2nd in the polling booth, close your eyes and hit a button because it makes NO difference.

Hey things are changing drastically..
There are too many pissed off pilots out there saying they would rather run the airline into bankrupcy than vote YES on a crap contract again..
The more management keeps taking away from the workforce and paying themselves, the more it aggrivates people on the front line working for that money..
So i really dont see it being so easy anymore for management to have another cheap contract voted in..
Just sit back, watch, and enjoy the show.. i already know my vote..

Tilton and management clowns are just getting theirs. That is all. Didn't the UAL MEC have a stance of 'squeezing the last ounce out of that goose' , just not enough to kill it?

Now it's Tilton doing the squeezin' while ya'll have to sit back and be helpless. Mergers will go forward, whether or not your pilot group is onboard. US Airways and AWA. Sure it was a mess, and STILL a mess, with no integrated list, but the merger still happened.

Good luck to everyone in this industry, I think we're all collectively screwed.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back