25 million reasons for 100% retro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To those who say we don't need a Union.

Tilton also gets 10 years of office space and a secretary too? Along with a nice salary? That is crazy. Don't forget that.

Tilton also gets 10 years of office space and a secretary too? Along with a nice salary? That is crazy. Don't forget that.

The dog on Watch????? attempting to protect his bitch's treasure chest.

[/QUOTE]The regulatory filing said Tilton, in his new role, will receive "enhanced payments and benefits in recognition of the unique contributions he is expected to make and the heightened responsibilities he is expected to have in the role of chairman of UAL in light of his prior roles leading UAL."[/QUOTE]

Watch Tilton step in to override Smisek when he signs off the JCAB. I won't be surprise if he even attempts to push Smisek out of the CEO position.

You have been duly informed. Continue to fund that "FUG" strike account!!!

Didn't Tilton ALREADY get 40 million or so for running UAL through ch11 and dumping the pensions, etc?? Wow this guy is really bending the company over.

At the very least I hope the former dogsh!t robber barons lost their lifetime 1st class pass privileges. Hey Frank I know you are out there, gonna use Orbitz to get to Madrid next month???

Glenn's first order of business: To reshape the BOD much like he orchestrated in post BK UAL. Once that project is complete Smisek will be on notice...

Are the two pilots groups really ready to say FU Glenn?

Glenn's first order of business: To reshape the BOD much like he orchestrated in post BK UAL. Once that project is complete Smisek will be on notice...

Are the two pilots groups really ready to say FU Glenn?

Am I mistaken that Glenn is now nothing more than a puppet? I don't see him being able to do anything...except collect his millions for being one of one of the worst CEO's in airline history.

Am I mistaken that Glenn is now nothing more than a puppet? I don't see him being able to do anything...except collect his millions for being one of one of the worst CEO's in airline history.

Thus continues the American way of rewarding failure. Revolution is coming. I laugh at all the campaign signs I drive by. People get so worked up about it. Nothing is going to change, dosen't matter who is in office. Welcome back to the dark ages of serfdom. We exist solely to make the top 1% rich. The founding fathers are turning in their graves right now. Politicians, lawyers and accountants have turned our political system into nothing more then a special interest group good ole boys club.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back