2400 nm range

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LRC is posted there LD....450KTAS.

I'm tired. I missed it the first time through sorry.

Where did it burn more fuel?...never more and hell, almost 500lbs less at the slowest speed ARINC will run us...which is still faster and more efficient than the regional airliner. Maybe someone can post DA2000EX/LX numbers and see what happens with one less engine?...:)

Uh, your burn says 5524 at Mach .82 giving you about 13 mins advantage. You will note my last showed 5342. Post away. I'm sure it will be insightful. This is a hypothetical situation where airplanes with slats have a decided advantage--namely a short field. Falcons are good at flying slow.

Falcons are not be my favorite airplanes either LD, but they are efficient and some of them can really perform.

CLEARLY the 7X is a performer. But Falcons have always been miserly relative to the competition on fuel burn for comparable airplanes. Then again, the 50EX burns as much as a Legacy. Technology changes the game over time.

I'd love to see what the 650 does but I don't have any numbers for it. The 600 is probably at the end of the line for new builds.

Last edited:
It is what it is and if it pays the bills thats good....but those EMB numbers are pretty pathetic.

I hear ya. I won't say pathetic. Because the 2000 isn't really that much better--and considering size it is worse.

The Embraer likes more runway than the Falcons do. There's no getting around that with Flaps 9 as a limit for takeoff.

But again, 4,300' is quite an extreme example IMHO and does not play to the EMB's strengths. It does play to Falcon's.

May as well throw Gulfstream, Cessna, Hawker, etc. numbers up there while we are at it. LOL

This is a hypothetical situation where airplanes with slats have a decided advantage--namely a short field. Falcons are good at flying slow.

Or at flying fast?...MMO/VMO is .90/370

Real world numbers on this flight would be:

2410ft t/o distance
320 climb
.85 cruise
320-350 descent
104 Ref
1990ft landing distance

I also know a GLEX/G5/550 etc would have very similar numbers, as would any larger business jet....(like the Legacy?)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back