• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2400 nm range

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, I do know your experience. I have your resume.
The fact is, you have a DA-50, and EMB-145 PIC type, and a CE-650 SIC type. Maybe an IA-1125 type, but not sure if you're flying PIC in that, or whether you got SIC typed.

An SIC type rating?

:confused:

Actually, I do know your experience. I have your resume.
The fact is, you have a DA-50, and EMB-145 PIC type, and a CE-650 SIC type. Maybe an IA-1125 type, but not sure if you're flying PIC in that, or whether you got SIC typed.

BTW, I mention that to illustrate the point of how you compare these aircraft. You are comparing 1980s aircraft with a late 90's/early 2000's airliner. Again, not apples to apples...

Y'all outa pee yet?

Hickphonics

Here are excerpts from the Hickphonics/English dictionary:

Y'ALL
- noun. Not the two masted ship (similar to a sloop) as you might think, but a way of addressing 1 or more kinfolk. "How Y'all dewin"
HEIDI
- noun. Greeting.
HIRE YEW
- Complete sentence. Remainder of greeting. Usage: "Heidi, Hire yew."
BARD
- verb. Past tense of the infinitive "to borrow." Usage: "My brother bard my pickup truck."
JAWJUH
- noun. A state just north of Florida. Capital is Lanner. Usage: "My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck."
BAMMER
- noun. The state just west of Jawjuh. Capital is Berminhayum. Usage: "A tornader jes went through Bammer an' left $20,000,000 in improvements."
MUNTS
- noun. A calendar division. Usage: "My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck, and I ain't herd from him in munts."
THANK
- verb. Ability to cognitively process. Usage: "Ah thank ah'll have a bare."
BARE
- noun. An acloholic beverage made of barley, hops, and yeast. Usage: "Ah thank ah'll have a bare."
IGNERT
- adjective. Not smart. See "Arkansas native." Usage: "Them N-C-TWO-A boys sure are ignert!"
RANCH
- noun. A tool used for tight'nin' bolts. Usage: "I thank I left my ranch in the back of that pickup truck my brother from Jawjuh bard a few munts ago."
ALL
- noun. A petroleum-based lubricant. Usage: "I sure hope my brother from Jawjuh puts all in my pickup truck."
FAR
- noun. A conflagration. Usage: "If my brother from Jawjuh don't change the all in my pickup truck, that things gonna catch far."
BAHS
- noun. A supervisor. Usage: "If you don't stop reading these Southern words and git back to work, your bahs is gonna far you!"
TAR
- noun. A rubber wheel. Usage: "Gee, I hope that brother of mine from Jawjuh don't git a flat tar in my pickup truck."
TIRE
- noun. A tall monument. Usage: "Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I sure do hope to see that Eiffel Tire in Paris sometime."
RETARD
- Verb. To stop working. Usage: "My grampaw retard at age 65."
TARRED
- adverb. Exhausted. Usage: "I just flew in from Hot-lanta, and boy my arms are tarred."
FAT
- noun, verb. 1. a battle or combat. 2. to engage in battle or combat. Usage: "You younguns keep fat'n, n' ah'm gonna whup y'all."
RATS
- noun. Entitled power or privilege. Usage: "We Southerners are willin' to fat for are rats."
FARN
- adjective. Not local. Usage: "I cuddint unnerstand a wurd he sed ... must be from some farn country."
DID
- adjective. Not alive. Usage: "He's did, Jim."
EAR
- noun. A colorless, odorless gas (unless you are in LA). Usage: "He cain't breathe ... give 'im some ear!"
BOB WAR
- noun. A sharp, twisted cable. Usage: "Boy, stay away from that bob war fence."
JEW HERE
- Noun and verb contraction. Usage: "Jew here that my brother from Jawjuh got a job with that bob war fence cump'ny?"
HAZE
- a contraction. Usage: "Is Bubba smart?" "Nah ... haze ignert. He ain't thanked but a minnit 'n 'is laf."
SEED
- verb, past tense.
VIEW
- contraction: verb and pronoun. Usage: "I ain't never seed New York City... view?"
HEAVY DEW
- phrase. A request for action. Usage: "Kin I heavy dew me a favor? Go bah me that Linnerd Skinnerd tape"
GUMMIT
- Noun. A bureaucratic institution. Usage: "Them gummit boys shore are ignert."

BAMMER
- noun. The state just west of Jawjuh. Capital is Berminhayum. Usage: "A tornader jes went through Bammer an' left $20,000,000 in improvements."
The author of the Hickphonics dictionary must be
IGNERT
- adjective. Not smart. See "Arkansas native." Usage: "Them N-C-TWO-A boys sure are ignert!"
because even 25 year old newly graduated high schoolers from Arkansas know the capital of BAMMER is Muntgummry. ;)

Stop making fun of my relatives or no more fried squirrel for you!

TC

Latest resources

Back