• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

24 more 190's to republic?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you guys are all so dam dumb, your so interested in what is going on over here.

the airbuses are not going anywhere! in fact we have 6 more coming to F9

no we are not taking the rest of usairways 190's

we already ordered the C-series

these planes are new orders from the factory the 190's

and our crap contract was written in 2002 hence the crap wages so there ya go!

fact: your MEC allowed MEH's 88seat rates to expire which BLEW AWAY any wages/work rules/etc you have or will ever negotiate. you're cheap labor.

I can't believe this crap hole airline has fo's that are flying a 99 seat jet for TOP PAY of 37 an hour. I fly a 100 seat for 90 an hour. republic is the new MESA!

I can't believe this crap hole airline has fo's that are flying a 99 seat jet for TOP PAY of 37 an hour. I fly a 100 seat for 90 an hour. republic is the new MESA!
Yup they have dragged the industry to the bottom of the bottom. Sad very sad.

Um...Yeah,about that..Well ,ya see,Sparky,it's a REGIONAL contract.You work for a MAJOR-see ? Remember when you were at Mesaba ? THAT was a regional-see now ? You have issues.I think that's why you didn't get hired a SWA.Try to study a little,mmm k ?

Um...Yeah,about that..Well ,ya see,Sparky,it's a REGIONAL contract.You work for a MAJOR-see ? Remember when you were at Mesaba ? THAT was a regional-see now ? You have issues.I think that's why you didn't get hired a SWA.Try to study a little,mmm k ?

My post just prior to the last also compared REGIONAL TO REGIONAL. SEE? Your right though I now see that your rates are just fine. I see that Jet Blue, who also flies the 190 has the same 1-12 years of service rates as you......oops I made another error, my bad, those rates that are the same are your Captain rates and their FO RATES! I hate it when I accidentally compare apples and oranges. Since you are both National Airlines.

I know that is your style Captain davie, mad at everyone. Mad that your current seniority pay rate that you get as a captain at rah is the same as the same years of service for an FO AT JET BLUE! Your anger is all over your posts. Why so personal? An old, fat, senior republic pilot and tired of defending it? Now that you can't make it out of an airline that everyone hates, you are forever on the defense. You are your own worse enemy. Enjoy your career at Mesa. Oops I mean republic. K?

Last edited:
My post just prior to the last also compared REGIONAL TO REGIONAL. SEE? Your right though I now see that your rates are just fine. I see that Jet Blue, who also flies the 190 has the same 1-12 years of service rates as you......oops I made another error, my bad, those rates that are the same are your Captain rates and their FO RATES! I hate it when I accidentally compare apples and oranges. Since you are both National Airlines.

I know that is your style Captain davie, mad at everyone. Mad that your current seniority pay rate that you get as a captain at rah is the same as the same years of service for an FO AT JET BLUE! Your anger is all over your posts. Why so personal? An old, fat, senior republic pilot and tired of defending it? Now that you can't make it out of an airline that everyone hates, you are forever on the defense. You are your own worse enemy. Enjoy your career at Mesa. Oops I mean republic. K?

Nice to compare B6's rates that they only have had for about a year. Are you really touting a NON-UNION airline that only gets a raise when they have a union drive?? Why don't you go back and check the rates when those 190s came on property....It was called a B scale airplane dip$hit. Our Shatty 190 CA rates are better now(albeit a 20yr scale) then the original B6 rates, and our A/C have not even been on property for 10 months.

Last edited:

Shows your ignorance. Are you a former military pilot? Do you know how the regionals operate?

Latest resources

Back