• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2300 signatures and counting!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't give a rat's a$s who you work for now. I've attempted to be reasonable with you in past threads, but you still return to stir the pot.

I'm well aware that you're a bitter furloughee who declined recall - you may not be an ACTIVE Eastie, but you post like one and you promote their spin, so you'll be talked to as such. You may be unwilling to admit it, but your active brethren who support the current agendas are severly lacking in integrity...they are an embarrasment to this profession.

Are we clear? Run along or come back for more. I really don't care. The days of the great East tantrum are coming to an end whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
It makes no sense to put the most junior pilot at US above the most senior Capt at AmWest. What are some of these US guys thinking? To them that is fair? I have friends that have been there for over 10 years and enjoy working where they do. Picking a major is like playing the lottery. You never know. You have jobs and an integrated seniority list. Instead of trying to staple the AmWest guys, which of course will never ever happen to matter how much you cry, try building a great airline instead. Concentrate on your next contract. May be I am ignorant but please explain to me how decertifying ALPA is going to make any diffrence?

East guys, just take the west guys out for a drink.

I can see it now... East pilot walks into the crowded bar and demands everyone be served after him because he's 50 and the others are in their 30's. Then he realizes the party started without him and demands he get another 3 drinks on the house because he got to the party late.

Then he wrecks the party by yelling from the top of his lungs about how hard his life has been and all the parties he's missed because the bar closed and booted him out.

Then everyone says: "Dude, that bar went out of biz a long time ago. No free drinks for you! No extra drinks for you! STFU!

East pilot sues bar. Legal verdict returned, he loses. But still instead of just trying to join the party and get a few drinks bought for him, he wails even louder about his life. Party is wrecked... again...

It makes no sense to put the most junior pilot at US above the most senior Capt at AmWest. What are some of these US guys thinking? To them that is fair? I have friends that have been there for over 10 years and enjoy working where they do. Picking a major is like playing the lottery. You never know. You have jobs and an integrated seniority list. Instead of trying to staple the AmWest guys, which of course will never ever happen to matter how much you cry, try building a great airline instead. Concentrate on your next contract. May be I am ignorant but please explain to me how decertifying ALPA is going to make any diffrence?

It won't. Except in their own twisted view of the world.

PHXFLYR:cool:

That's funny. Got to start a whole line of "Did you hear about the eastie who....(insert whine here)?" jokes. Then again, I wonder if all 5100 could be added to the annual Darwin's Award...or at least honorable mention.

I don't give a rat's a$s who you work for now. I've attempted to be reasonable with you in past threads, but you still return to stir the pot.

I'm well aware that you're a bitter furloughee who declined recall - you may not be an ACTIVE Eastie, but you post like one and you promote their spin, so you'll be talked to as such. You may be unwilling to admit it, but your active brethren who support the current agendas are severly lacking in integrity...they are an embarrasment to this profession.

Are we clear? Run along or come back for more. I really don't care. The days of the great East tantrum are coming to an end whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back