23 months to captain award

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are you planning on changing to?

We have it at AWA and I personally feel I have better odds in vegas than getting what I want with PBS. :angryfire

Our MEC chairman stated that they are looking at ALL alternatives right now ranging from going back to pre-built lines, to contracting with a new PBS vendor to fixing everything that has been a major issue with the current system.

In my mind, going to pre-built lines would be easiest but met with the most resistance from the company.

Contracting with a new vendor will require there to be an official finding of breach of contract on behalf of the current PBS vendor, Boeing (previously Carmen/Jeppesen) and then research, etc. with new vendors. Supposedly, at least one other vendor has offered to run "mock bids" already.

Finally, the current vendor is so far behind in meeting targets and implementation dates that getting the current system fixed seems like it may be a far cry.

Personally, I will believe it when I see it when it comes to a change.

No thanks.

But be sure to tell all female new hires to get married before going to CAL. Otherwise, I hear that the CPO's and PBS won't even allow for them to get time off for their weddings. :0

Sounds like a great place to work. :rolleyes:

NOT! LOL:)

You are so full of BS. First of all I know ALPA helped this individual get time off for her wedding. Second if you tuned CAL down as you say why would you care what people said about CAL as you would be a peace since you made the right decision.

You are like some spoiled child who didn't get his/her way. You obvously are a very jealous imature individual. I wish I knew who you were just so I could make sure a friend or family member was flying on your airplane. Grow up and maybe someday you get out of that POS disposable RJ you fly.

You are so full of BS. First of all I know ALPA helped this individual get time off for her wedding. Second if you tuned CAL down as you say why would you care what people said about CAL as you would be a peace since you made the right decision.

You are like some spoiled child who didn't get his/her way. You obvously are a very jealous imature individual. I wish I knew who you were just so I could make sure a friend or family member was flying on your airplane. Grow up and maybe someday you get out of that POS disposable RJ you fly.

Don't have a dog in this fight, but I think it's pretty pathetic to see a 767 Captain ranting and raving on a message board, calling out someone his kids age. Shouldn't you be yelling at your kids for flying the POS 152 they are getting their license in? Speaking of immature. I wish I knew who you were to keep my family off the flights you are somehow responsible for. Jesus H........

What the hell does that mean? It's ok to let someone lie, and talk trash? You're a buffoon! Maybe you should grow up. While we're at it, what outfit are you with, I'll gladly do the same. MORON

Maybe all three of you (last posting above) can have a beer together at some dog fighting venue and work out your hostilities........ after placing you bets on the pit bulls!
:smash:

Last edited:
CAL EWR B737 I see you took the CL type, wasn't a POS when you were in it was it...

And some people are happy fly that POS..just because it did not make you happy flying it ??? You proably still are not happy...

CAL EWR B737 I see you took the CL type, wasn't a POS when you were in it was it...

And some people are happy fly that POS..just because it did not make you happy flying it ??? You proably still are not happy...

I currently fly the CRJ and I can attest to it being a POS.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back