• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

23 months to captain award

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Might not be, Ultra... could be that guys are just tired of being abused if the system is THAT bad.

I don't know, I don't work there, just think that under 2 year's seniority to hold CA at a Legacy is a pretty neat thing in this day and age.

Not running over to join the bandwagon, I just think it's very cool for the guys and gals who are upgrading that soon and saying "congrats". :beer:

Hopefully this next contract will emliminate the ability for junior pilots to hold ANY CA position by making it much more attractive for senior pilots to bid CA. I posted some of the results in another thread.

Shoot! Just think, if Poco had not "turned down" (wink wink) the job with CO, she would be almost half way to the left seat... LOL !

No thanks.

But be sure to tell all female new hires to get married before going to CAL. Otherwise, I hear that the CPO's and PBS won't even allow for them to get time off for their weddings. :0

Sounds like a great place to work. :rolleyes:

NOT! LOL:)

Is she for real, or just the major's version of Flav-O-Flav?

I think Pocono has got to be some 30 year old guy just yanking your chain for a laugh. He/She/It is funny.

Shoot! Just think, if Poco had not "turned down" (wink wink) the job with CO, she would be almost half way to the left seat... LOL !

We'll do without that train wreck flying our airplanes.

No thanks.

But be sure to tell all female new hires to get married before going to CAL. Otherwise, I hear that the CPO's and PBS won't even allow for them to get time off for their weddings. :0

Sounds like a great place to work. :rolleyes:

NOT! LOL:)

Once again she has no idea what she is talking about. I have already requested the time off for my sisters wedding and it was no problem at all. It's over labor day weekend too.

Nice try Pocono!! How's the SWA interview coming along?

Once again she has no idea what she is talking about. I have already requested the time off for my sisters wedding and it was no problem at all. It's over labor day weekend too.

Nice try Pocono!! How's the SWA interview coming along?

No kidding. I got off last weekend for my high school reunion with no problems.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back