2004 UAL Seniority List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sf3boy said:
If one doesn't like having their wife's DOB and DOH and name on a public document, then one shouldn't like having their wife be a union member in a profession where those are the only items that are relevant....according to ALPA and the company she works for.

Now that just flat out doesn't make ANY sense! How long did it take you to come up with that nonsensical counterpoint? Besides, I wouldn't call a seniority list a "public document." Additionally, in this day in age of IDENTITY THEFT and TERRORISM..........why the phuk would anyone find it neccesary to post the list? Very very very bad move for whoever put it on there. I hope you start to take your personal info a little more seriously especially being in the business we're in.

At least in our contract, all of our names, DOH and DOB are included in the seniority list in the contract. I can find copies of our contract all over the place. It is a legal docement, supposedly. It may also becomes public if a hearing (arbitration) is held to determine the outcome of a grievance involving senority, I don't know. Just saying that I have no trouble finding my info numerous different places.

sf3boy,

If you feel that it is Ok to have a seniority list posted on the internet, then please cut and paste the Mesaba seniority on this forum from mymesaba.com. I sure would like to see how many of my old pals are still at Mesaba.

sf3boy said:
At least in our contract, all of our names, DOH and DOB are included in the seniority list in the contract. I can find copies of our contract all over the place. It is a legal docement, supposedly. It may also becomes public if a hearing (arbitration) is held to determine the outcome of a grievance involving senority, I don't know. Just saying that I have no trouble finding my info numerous different places.
Your shopping habbits and a lot of what you don't realize are also public domain, but I won't post it on the internet. Surely you can understand this?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back