• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Once again....HOOOORAY FOR BOOOBIES!!!

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Oh yeah, and something about your post....uuuuhhhhhmmm???

We're gonna need you to come in on sunday...OK...yyyeeeaaahh

buscap, you owe me a new keyboard!!!

That was FUNNY!!!

Yes to all of that. Really you didn't think that Mesa was having problems? Really you didn't think that the economy was improving and we might have more flying? Really you didn't think that we were supposed to lose 6 200s from delta, but at the same time we STILL had those 2 CMR airplanes that we were only supposed to have until the end of LAST summer. Maybe all of us on reserve are as amazing as you say. But since we are all still here, I guess not.
So while we are all happy that you are willing to get extended a few times now and again to help out the team, you still have no idea what the reserves have done in the last 9 months. Oh and thank you for taking the trips that you now get paid more than a 747 CA at most places, while we on reserve just get to do with no choice.

Well as someone who has been around for a while, I try to refrain from telling the "walking up hill in the snow, barefooted, to school both ways, after milking the cows at 4 am every morning stories." But, the pain you have lived for the last 9 months, is the pain that most of us lived through for years--even as line holders. Unless you lived through the terrorist rein of Erin Starkey and John Beiser, you have no idea of how good you have it. I'll leave it at that. But, WADR, hopefully you will be off Reserve soon and you get some relief with the hiring that is going on. In addition, when PBS is ever implemented, it should greatly improve the life of Reserves. Cheers!

Latest resources

Back