• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

200% for ASA CR2 opentime....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hmm... 200% for trips but I have no assignments for the next two days and I could do it for only an additional $1.65 per hour. Guess having reserve coverage is worth that much more. Is it only for captain lines or both?

The way I read it, portions of trips can be picked up.

I don't know where you got that from... Open time is still all or nothing as far as I can tell. Why they don't break these things into day lines is just beyond me. People would gobble them up faster than Lindsay Lohan can gobble a ****

I wish reserves could pick up open time and don't see why that wouldn't work...any thoughts on including that in our next contract?

I wish reserves could pick up open time and don't see why that wouldn't work...any thoughts on including that in our next contract?

Hmmm....no. Reserves need to cover my sick calls after I get denied my open time swaps due to red arrows.

The union should not be working with the company on this without getting something in return. They shouldn't even allow it to go to 200% pay. The company was parsimonious to the point of disaster. The only people who have suffered were the crews, and rather than fighting to mitigate the staffing issue for the past year, they help the company find guys to pick up opentime all while we are actually not hiring for a net gain (Vietnam, Delta losses are more than what we're hiring)? Who the fack do these guys think they are?

Last edited:
more ASA 70s

Ground school scoop.... CT says hiring/interviewing has filled Nov classes but will continue for a pool to cover more 70 seaters coming (30 unconfirmed), and a Mem and Cae base in the near future.

Latest resources

Back