• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

20 year career earnings...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm surprised that Delta was even that high. They do about as well as an RJ outfit. Man, too bad those guys don't have the stones to get their money back. Oh well, their bros at Song I'm sure are making a livable wage at least.

Hey TC....heard this week from someone on the hiring team that all the people interviewing this round had the type....I thought you said you had an interview? What gives?

I do. A type isn't required for the interview. It's only required for employment. I'm just waiting for official word before I go shell out the money. So, I guess some of us who got calls did not have a type.

What is not shown in this type of stat is how many hours were flown to achieve this total income. If you're working 20% more hours to be equal with others, you're not equal with others.

FWIW- the air Inc data was based on 30 years.

BEEN $%^&*() furloughed for the last 10 out 15 years, its all B.S. when I was hired at UAL I was given a slip with 2 numbers on it, 1) my seniority when I retired...854 2) my pension, if invested properly...3 mil. Today just cashed out the last of my 401k so I can keep my house, love this career, thanks UAL and %^&* u!!

Latest resources

Back