2 -v- 1 (close call with a Viper)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Words, babble, and bullsht.

The original poster replied with a laugh, and was able to see the humor in my post.

You however left out the one line in my post when quoting me, that summed it all up about it being SARCASTIC, and got yourself all worked up. Nice work Sally.

The original poster replied with a laugh, and was able to see the humor in my post.

You however left out the one line in my post when quoting me, that summed it all up about it being SARCASTIC, and got yourself all worked up. Nice work Sally.

No I quoted your entire post.... perhaps you should re-read....

Your other posts had quite the attitude... didn't realize you made the switch to wit.... I'll pay attention to the ones and zero's a bit more closely...

The military does not own the MOA's, they are joint use.

Yeah....I bet you go offroading around the really cool rings marked on the ground in the middle of nowhere while jets are rolling in on "your vehicle".

Sure...it's joint use...but make sure you tell mom and dad you just wasted their tax money because viper flight had to terminate and drone waiting for your sorry $ss to vacate the MOA.

Yeah....I bet you go offroading around the really cool rings marked on the ground in the middle of nowhere while jets are rolling in on "your vehicle".

Sure...it's joint use...but make sure you tell mom and dad you just wasted their tax money because viper flight had to terminate and drone waiting for your sorry $ss to vacate the MOA.

Get over it Slick, it ain't your airspace. And there aren't any "cool rings" on the ground, because there is no live fire there.
You can come on here and spout all the cr@p that you want to, but a fact is a fact.
When you plan a mission in a MOA, you know that there is going to be the possibility, and you plan for it. If you don't, you're a loser and have failed in your planning.
And the military has wasted more tax money than on a failed training sortie, so that is not a viable excuse on your part. Have you ever strolled through a DRMO yard and seen what the military is throwing away?

Get over it Slick, it ain't your airspace. And there aren't any "cool rings" on the ground, because there is no live fire there.
You can come on here and spout all the cr@p that you want to, but a fact is a fact.
When you plan a mission in a MOA, you know that there is going to be the possibility, and you plan for it. If you don't, you're a loser and have failed in your planning.
And the military has wasted more tax money than on a failed training sortie, so that is not a viable excuse on your part. Have you ever strolled through a DRMO yard and seen what the military is throwing away?

Do you see any of us over at the A&P forums running our suck about stuff we know nothing about? No.

You get where I'm going with this????

Bottom line... every military aviator on here as given you good reasons to avoid an active MOA. Your only excuse for disregarding their professional advice is because "I can." I pray to God you're never in the front office of any flight myself or family are on.

Last edited:

I recommend that quit drinking skydrol . . .

I recommend that quit drinking skydrol . . .

Bag of bones, please put your husband on here, and quit posting on his screen name, at least he has some nads, if you didn't geld him on your honeymoon.

Show some evidence where YOU own that airspace.

Put up or shut up!

You can't do it, can you?

A couple of airplane drivers that read "Soldiers of Fortunes" when you were in puberty think that they own the sky...guess again.

Now the balls in your court (except old baggy cause he ain't got none), prove your point! Show some documentation. Just because a couple of beered up O-3's say its a bad idea does not carry any weight.

I like to drive 45 mph in the left lane of the interstate -because I can.

Show some evidence where YOU own that airspace.

AIM 3-4-5 c. Pilots operating under VFR should exercise extreme caution while flying within a MOA when military activity is being conducted. The activity status (active/inactive) of MOAs may change frequently. Therefore, pilots should contact any FSS within 100 miles of the area to obtain accurate real-time information concerning the MOA hours of operation. Prior to entering an active MOA, pilots should contact the controlling agency for traffic advisories.

The military doesn't "own" it and that isn't the point. Don't go tooling through the hot MOA - because you can - and then gripe about the big bad military joining on your wing to see who is there and what they're doing - because they can.

Is this the part where we start arguing about the AIM not being regulatory in nature?

Latest resources

Back