• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2 seperate ASA/LXJT Resolutions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will wait and see, but betting it passes with 50-60%...
In Co. opinion, if they get anything over 50%+1 they left money on the table... Think they will be close to their goal.
My biggest complaint is that when new regs come down such as the rest rules that make airline ops more expensive, The Co. tries to make labor take the pay cut to absorb the difference. What they should do is what every other business does when its costs rise.... pass it along to the consumer.... "What more "eye candy" safety... then pay for it, don't take it out of labor's pocket!!!"

The company's opinion means nothing. What matters is our vote. I wish more pilots understood this. Vote no and the company changes their offer, maybe good or maybe bad, but we have the final say.

As for those who worry about losing planes, they're leaving anyway just because the fleet will have to shrink to match the shortage in staffing. If you're someone who wants to, or just ends up staying because you don't get hired somewhere else, wouldn't you want it to be better than it is now?

It doesn't matter if xjt is the highest or lowest paid, I guarantee after the contract the company will show a profit. If we vote no we'll be suckers by not expecting a fair increase in pay and qol for the work we do to make this company succeed in spite of the poor management we're stuck with.

NO.

Last edited:
There are 2 separate MECs/pilot groups until a JCBA is ratified and SLI is complete. Each MEC had to pass a resolution, separately, to approve of sending the Agreement In Principle out to the pilots as a Tentative Agreement for ratification voting. There aren't any separate "proposals" for the company to consider. The resolutions are simply motions that have been adopted by each MEC.

That's the way I read it too. It'll pass because most won't bother attending road shows, or for that matter, even read the damn thing. I'll attend the briefings & read the TA, but strongly leaning towards a NO vote..

It wouldn't hurt us to vote it down. The current contract would stay in place while the Co & ALPA figure out the next step, ie conduct a survey to see what the LINE pilots want would be a good start. Nahhhhh that makes too much sense, never mind. :)

If you read it like that then you can't read. That is why I laugh when people say make sure you read the proposal before you vote. If the person reading is not intelligent what's the difference???

After my commute I had a 19 hour day. Too tired for grammar.

Well, everyone knows you have to "see a rat" in separate to spell it properly. My first grade teacher taught me that. But "loose" and "lose", "they're" and "there" and "their" as well as "your" and "you're" sure are difficult!!

;)

Well, everyone knows you have to "see a rat" in separate to spell it properly. My first grade teacher taught me that. But "loose" and "lose", "they're" and "there" and "their" as well as "your" and "you're" sure are difficult!!

;)

I'd like to add "cord" and "chord" to the list for all of you writing-up tires.

cord (kord)
n.
1. A slender length of flexible material usually made of twisted strands or fibers and used to bind, tie, connect, or support.

chord 1 (kord)
n.
1. Music A combination of three or more pitches sounded simultaneously.

I'd like to add "cord" and "chord" to the list for all of you writing-up tires.

cord (kord)
n.
1. A slender length of flexible material usually made of twisted strands or fibers and used to bind, tie, connect, or support.

chord 1 (kord)
n.
1. Music A combination of three or more pitches sounded simultaneously.

Got me! :0

Latest resources

Back