19 More Gone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DadofSeven

Looks like 19 more got their marching orders today at CA for a December furlough. Happy f$&king holidays! We are now down to 109 pilots. I heard they thought about furloughing out of seniority do to the high number of cj3 pilots but very few planes. 43 pilots for 5 planes. Anybody else hear this?

Looks like 19 more got their marching orders today at CA for a December furlough. Happy f$&king holidays! We are now down to 109 pilots. I heard they thought about furloughing out of seniority do to the high number of cj3 pilots but very few planes. 43 pilots for 5 planes. Anybody else hear this?

This is very sad news. It's just unbelievable that Textron finds itself unwilling to invest in what was a very solid brand only a few years ago. What a bunch of losers...

Cessna is heading in the same direction. Textron is just pure poison.

Godspeed to all those affected, at least the market for pilots is improving.

This is very sad news. It's just unbelievable that Textron finds itself unwilling to invest in what was a very solid brand only a few years ago. What a bunch of losers...

Godspeed to all those affected, at least the market for pilots is improving.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Plenty of airlines hiring. Someone said on a previous post that Spirit has been hiring CS pilots. Most legacies and LCCs are hiring as well. Holiday furloughs SUCK regardless! :mad:

You're less than 109. There are 5-6 people on the October list that are gone already, including #1!

Nov. seniority list is out now.. looks like 101 remaining and 10 FO's....for now. I can't imagine them not having at least a few downgrades..? who knows..

Godspeed to all those affected, at least the market for pilots is improving.

The whole Textron BOD should have been fired years ago for incompetence. They somehow managed to devalue and otherwise relegate Cessna and Bell to bit players in the market, both of which were tops in market share. Sad to see the same thing happening at CS too, but not surprised in the least.

Nov. seniority list is out now.. looks like 101 remaining and 10 FO's....for now. I can't imagine them not having at least a few downgrades..? who knows..
Sad, and to think it was once over 400.

Latest resources

Back