Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

billybob

I said good day sir!
Its 1125 on the 15th and my schedule for feb is not up yet. The way I figure it they have 35 min to put my 18-day up. Whats the deal?

Its 1125 on the 15th and my schedule for feb is not up yet. The way I figure it they have 35 min to put my 18-day up. Whats the deal?

They have until 2359 EST. Do you really think the schedulers are here waiting to answer your question? First time out of the shoot for the Company - think it is a little complicated? Don't you think they want to get it right?

I know they have till midnight but don’t you think they are cutting it a little close?

Just got mine. 2335E. Thay have until 2359.

Just got mine. 2335E. Thay have until 2359.

Well? Is it horrible, or not that bad? Please tell me they didn't give you any 8-day tours!

My current sched at ASA generally only gives me 12-13 days off/mo, and I'm still able to stay sober throughout the day -- most of the time... ;)

Well? Is it horrible, or not that bad? Please tell me they didn't give you any 8-day tours!

My current sched at ASA generally only gives me 12-13 days off/mo, and I'm still able to stay sober throughout the day -- most of the time... ;)

Not too bad. Only working 5 days for the month.

Well it's 0120 and no sked for me, I better grab my cup and cane and get back to work. :pimp:

Mine was pretty good. I asked for two blocks of days off (one 3-day block, one 2-day block), shorter tours if possible, and my most importance preference was chosen as one of those blocks of days.

My tours were 7 days, 6 days, and 5 days long, although that last tour will probably wrap into the next month, as it goes right up against the edge. I got the full 3-day block I really wanted; I didn't get the other block, which was wasn't unexpected -- I put it 11 days apart from the other block, curious what they'd do. It's hard to squeeze a tour and days off in a block that small, so I guess they didn't do it. ;) I thought maybe they'd do an 8-day tour inbetween, but that didn't happen. Got two full weekends off, plus another Saturday.

I'm happy with it.

I got exactly what I asked for... less than 7 day tours with even spacing in between.. I ended up with 6on/5off for the month...works perfect if there's nothing going on for the month....Come summer time I'll have to figure out how to maximize the weekends off for boating.

Latest resources

Back