• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

15 More Q400's for Colgan-CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
15 more for colgan, all on the backs of the pinnacle guys...way to go!

Yay for killing jobs at express jet who get paid more than colgan yet colgan flies a bigger plane. Yay for pulling down possibly more flying that a 73 could do instead for a turboprop. Yay for using a backdoor way to get around scope even though CAL is the only one smart enough to still hold onto it.

Yay for the 300 plus express jet guys looking for a job. maybe colgan will hire them. let me know i will write you a letter.

Yay for killing jobs at express jet who get paid more than colgan yet colgan flies a bigger plane. Yay for pulling down possibly more flying that a 73 could do instead for a turboprop. Yay for using a backdoor way to get around scope even though CAL is the only one smart enough to still hold onto it.

yay to the fact that we have jobs and this toolbox doesnt

Yay to the fact that u went to embry riddle and are 22 years old and think you should be a captain already. I hope you get fuloughed and lose your medical. Dr. King rules the virgin va jay jay.

I'm trying to keep up, but it's hard so help me out here....Who is worse?

1- Republic guys for stealing Midwest Jobs
2- Colgan guys stealing xpress jet, co express, pinnacle or whoeverelse
3- Mesaba for stealing ASA Jobs
4- Go Jet for stealing whatever it is they're accused of
5-Trans states for taking eagle jobs...or is it the other way around...
6- Mainline pilots giving up SCOPE and letting all this nonsense happen

I can't figure it out anymore!!
(insert sarcasm here for those of you who "don't get it")

What will it take for all of you to figure out what is REALLY going on here?

NOBODY is STEALING anyones job you toolbag!! Yeah lets keep flying old worn out 737's on a 45min flt to bos and dca . CAL is getting rid of them anyways.. What do u want them to do?? put those stupid erj's on q routes? not gonna happen. Colgan will continue to grow and we WILL work towards better qol and pay. In the mean time... stop whining and enjoy playing xbox all day tools.

NOBODY is STEALING anyones job you toolbag!! Yeah lets keep flying old worn out 737's on a 45min flt to bos and dca . CAL is getting rid of them anyways.. What do u want them to do?? put those stupid erj's on q routes? not gonna happen. Colgan will continue to grow and we WILL work towards better qol and pay. In the mean time... stop whining and enjoy playing xbox all day tools.

Presicely why I put this....
I can't figure it out anymore!!
(insert sarcasm here for those of you who "don't get it")

What will it take for all of you to figure out what is REALLY going on here?

....in my answer.

So, who's the toolbag Assklown? Rule #1 is RTFQ.

name one regional that pays what pilots are worth.

Depends on the plane flown. I think we at Piedmont get paid decent for a 37 seat plane. Airwiskey seem to pay good for a 50 seat RJ, and Horizon pays very well for a 70 Seat Prop and Jet.

How do you define a pilots worth? EMB170 for 23.00?

Latest resources

Back