• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

15 More Q400's for Colgan-CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is the Q400 reliability at Colgan? Its terrilble at QX. We have 34 and soon to be a our entire fleet.

While Im at it, a joke from one of our mechanics,"Whats the only thing that keeps the 400 in the air?---Jacks!"

Good luck with 15 more megawhackers.

He seemed to do a good job micromanaging after Bornwort tried to kick peanuckle to the curb.

And what exactly were the NEW terms to the agreement peanuckle and Detla came up with to keep the 900 flying..

Last time I checked that has not been disclosed yet...

I would still be very cautious, I think the relationship with Delta will come to an end soon. 9E is demonstrating that their future is with Continental and Q400's. Delta is demonstrating that their is no future for 200's. I think within a few years we'll look back to these days as the days that saved 9E... The largest Q400 operator in the country and exclusive partner of Contiental.

How excited does anyone think Delta is that the money they loose on every flight 9e operates a 200 on is profit in the back for 9e. Of which that same profit is buying bigger, newer, more efficient airplanes to compete against their #1 competitor out of the New York market. I'm sure Delta will not be subsidizing their competitor much longer...

Yay for killing jobs at express jet who get paid more than colgan yet colgan flies a bigger plane. Yay for pulling down possibly more flying that a 73 could do instead for a turboprop. Yay for using a backdoor way to get around scope even though CAL is the only one smart enough to still hold onto it.

Mo' Money!!

You guys need to start getting paid for flying 74 people around.

Last edited:
You guys need to start getting paid for flying 74 people around.

They do!! About as much as the skycaps outside on the curb!

effin Colon....you guys are losers

How is the Q400 reliability at Colgan? Its terrilble at QX. We have 34 and soon to be a our entire fleet.

While Im at it, a joke from one of our mechanics,"Whats the only thing that keeps the 400 in the air?---Jacks!"

Good luck with 15 more megawhackers.

I think the order for 15 might be because they just figured out they might need maintenance spares for the original 15 . . .

Last edited:
And what exactly were the NEW terms to the agreement peanuckle and Detla came up with to keep the 900 flying..

Last time I checked that has not been disclosed yet...

I would still be very cautious, I think the relationship with Delta will come to an end soon. 9E is demonstrating that their future is with Continental and Q400's. Delta is demonstrating that their is no future for 200's. I think within a few years we'll look back to these days as the days that saved 9E... The largest Q400 operator in the country and exclusive partner of Contiental.

How excited does anyone think Delta is that the money they loose on every flight 9e operates a 200 on is profit in the back for 9e. Of which that same profit is buying bigger, newer, more efficient airplanes to compete against their #1 competitor out of the New York market. I'm sure Delta will not be subsidizing their competitor much longer...

Wow, you are an idiot.

They do!! About as much as the skycaps outside on the curb!

effin Colon....you guys are losers

Hey now, they just organized.

Let's give them some time to negotiate a contract before we start calling names. Come to think of it, are you ready to walk for a better PDT contract?

Latest resources

Back