• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

14 weeks pay given as profit share

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
....and yet Emirates in non-ALPA and foreign owned....Rez...???

We need ALPA and the biggest threat is cabotage??

Rez?? What's going on?

Geez, Short Bus...you need to buy an iPod Nano. They don't skip as much as that lame broken record you're using.

Now that's funny!
Hey, Becky-

I see you removed my name from your signature line- what happened?

I guess that explains the strange Harleys I saw parked outside your trailer when I was landing on Rwy 9 the other day . . .

That's cool, we can still be friends. :laugh:

You know, so many people show their a*sses on things like this, when a simple "Congratulations, hope you are able to invest most of it and enjoy some of it with a nice vacation".

Jeez, people... I know times are tough, but let's not take it out on each other, hmm?

Yeah but how much does it cost to live in Dubai even with housing paid for. I hear it ain't cheap. And just exactly how can you bring that money back to the states without it being taxed in some way?

Does sound like a great deal if the above issues are really not issues at all.

Yeah but how much does it cost to live in Dubai even with housing paid for. I hear it ain't cheap. And just exactly how can you bring that money back to the states without it being taxed in some way?

Does sound like a great deal if the above issues are really not issues at all.

Dubai is expensive. Its in between New York (15th most expensive city) and LA (42nd most expensive city) according to LAMercer Human Resource Consulting Cost of Living Survey - Worldwide Ranking 2007 Dubai came in at 34th most expensive. The survey includes housing which emirates pays for and is one of the largest factors of why dubai is so expensive.

coljer--Why do you even bother? If they're interested, they're on pprune.

Otherwise, you get the kind of responses you got. Enjoy your VTBD layover! :D TC

Latest resources

Back