• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

14 weeks pay given as profit share

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And when you are in VTBD, don't miss the "Kangaroo Bar".... Man, I miss that place!!!!

coljer--Why do you even bother? If they're interested, they're on pprune.

Otherwise, you get the kind of responses you got. Enjoy your VTBD layover! :D TC

Thanks, my favorite lay over so far was a 3 day overnight in Jakarta. 8 FA's in my room every night!

I didn't know about pprune when I was looking into Emirates. It does have more info for sure but a lot of the info in there is exagerated. I think the level headed guys from Emirates tend to be on this forum instead.

Was that 8 Dude FA's in your room due to the Islamic laws/undertone in Dubai? Just kidding, enjoy it if you like that part of the world.

Was that 8 Dude FA's in your room due to the Islamic laws/undertone in Dubai? Just kidding, enjoy it if you like that part of the world.
Uh, Jakarta's in Indonesia.
ROFLMAO! I don't care WHO you are, that's funny...

Dubai has very little oil. It's primarily financial and tourism. A little education can go a long way.
Ummm, OK. If you say so.

excerpt from http://www.shelteroffshore.com/index.php/living/more/living_in_dubai/

The development of the oil industry has led to a large influx of foreign workers to the UAE, in fact Dubai’s population is the fastest growing in the world and the foreign population makes up about three quarters of the entire UAE population! As a direct result of this fact the UAE is one of the most liberal countries in the Gulf, with other cultures and beliefs tolerated. Dubai has also been quick to understand the need for diversification. Oil in the region is only projected to last for about 30 years and so Dubai has successfully embarked upon a major diversification program aimed to at developing industries and commercial enterprises to take the place of oil as the predominate commodity of the state’s economy.
Dubai ITSELF may have very little oil, but there's absolutely NO doubt that oil is what has fueled this city's growth as a support city for the regions that are producing the oil.

Oil is at the heart of it; anything else is purely delusional. Nothing wrong with that, just call it like it is.

65,000-70,000 and thats with 14-15 days off/month. Care to ask what second year pay is?

I'm concerned about a Chinaman who thinks it's wise to come to a business transaction with automatic weapons. For his own good, tell Bruce Lee and the karate kids none of us are carrying automatic weapons because here, in this country, it don't add inches to your dick, you get a life sentence for it.:cool:

Latest resources

Back