135 Job in Michigan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BGSkyGuy

The company I work for is looking to hire 2 pilots. New pilots will be based in GLR Michigan and will start as PIC in BE-58, C-310 and possibly C-421 depending on experience. New hires will also act as SIC in King Airs. The website is www.northcountryaviation.net. Pay is upwards of $28k PM me for details.

I heard you guys got a new MEA approved. 50 ft AGL.
Well it hasn't been approved yet. The initial test flight as you know was unsuccessful.

Sh!t happens. Unfortunately the foolish actions of one person could have a detrimental effect on all of us employed at NKT. It is still a great place to work. The owners are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet in this business. The equipment is also great. IFR GPS, yoke mount Garmin 396 with nexrad wx. Can't beat it.

Well it hasn't been approved yet. The initial test flight as you know was unsuccessful.

Sh!t happens. Unfortunately the foolish actions of one person could have a detrimental effect on all of us employed at NKT. It is still a great place to work. The owners are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet in this business. The equipment is also great. IFR GPS, yoke mount Garmin 396 with nexrad wx. Can't beat it.

Yeah.....unfortunately it sucks when a "cowboy" tries to kill himself and ruins it for the majority of smart pilots at the company. I used to think it was cool to be a cowboy and that somehow that meant you are a good pilot. But, after a while, you start realizing it's the other way around. Those guys are actually idiots and it's the other guys out there that are the good pilots. Hopefully this guy learns a lesson. He got lucky. Hopefully the feds yank his ticket.

did northcountry have a crash? when/where?

A month or so ago up in Northern Michigan. Hit powerlines while flying low. Initially claimed it was a bird strike. Somewhere on here there is a thread about it with links to the news stories.

That's too bad.....you guys looking for anyone part time?

As of right now all positions have been filled. We had three people leave for bigger and better and one leave due to the above mentioned incident. But I am sure that they will be lookiing for pilots again before too long. If you're interested pm me and I will give you some contact info. Like I stated above it is a great place to work.

Latest resources

Back