135 Certificate Holder

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flybtp

Our Boss wants to put our Citation V on a charter certificate (not thrilled about it). I'm looking for recommendations on who are good certificate holders to put the plane on with. We are in KLAS. Thanks for any input.

Find a copy of the agreement he'll have to sign surrendering most of his operational control and maybe he'll have second thoughts......

Read FAR Part 135-A008. Its not that simple anymore. For starters you will have to "work for" and be paid by the certificate holder.

Last edited:
New World Jet Corporation

New World Jet Corporation in Ronkonkoma, NY

* Wyvern certified
* ARG/US Platinum rated
* self-conforming
* in business over 40 years
* clean safety record

631.585.0600 - Talk to Rob Irwin, Director of Operations

You may want to have your boss talk to an owner that has operated on and off a 135 certificate. The certificate can generate cash flow, however, the reduced value of the aircraft and all the compliance costs will most likely make the project a loser in the end. If there is anyone out there with an owner that is thrilled with their management company, speak up...

New World Jet Corporation in Ronkonkoma, NY

* Wyvern certified
* ARG/US Platinum rated
* self-conforming
* in business over 40 years
* clean safety record

631.585.0600 - Talk to Rob Irwin, Director of Operations

Jet Aviation has quite the reputable management team. They use New World Jet for their charter clients. Let me know if you have any part time crewing needs.

PJ

Our Boss wants to put our Citation V on a charter certificate (not thrilled about it). I'm looking for recommendations on who are good certificate holders to put the plane on with. We are in KLAS. Thanks for any input.

You might check with Executive Jet Management, EJM, in Cincinatti, OH. I know of a company in South Louisiana that has a Bravo with them and seem pretty pleased with how things are going.

Not Aspen Executive Jet and not Sentient....JetSelect might not be a bad company at all...especially if your owner is looking for charter income. However, they don't have any Citations right now, but they have several 1 type only types. Let me know and I can get you in contact with the right person. EJM isn't a bad idea either. They will more than likely keep you flying. If you guys are only looking for 15-20 hours of supplemental lift, then EJM might not be the best fit. As for Jet Aviation, well I recently heard that they put 15 of their aircraft on somebody else's certificate. By heard, I mean I know exactly where they are as of 15 days ago when this all happened. I think they are trying to avoid a TAG type situation.

Last edited:
As far as I know, Jet Aviation has never had a 135 certificate. All Jet-managed charter aircraft are operated on New World Jet's certificate.

PJ

Latest resources

Back