Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

humveedriver

M1165A1
A friendly reminder to those working towards retirement, on furlough, getting off reserve, getting hired, and negotiating contracts. 1261 days until mandatory retirement becomes effective again!

A friendly reminder to those working towards retirement, on furlough, getting off reserve, getting hired, and negotiating contracts. 1261 days until mandatory retirement becomes effective again!

OK,...I'm beginning to agree with you guys that say it can't come soon enough....(!!?!) :puke:

So about 300 more days till some SWA pilot's grumble about 65 being unfair and a push for 70 starts. Lifevests and depends will soon be stored under the left seat.

I'm counting the minutes. Realistically speaking, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get furloughed first. I'm not worried, the old guys I fly with tell me I can pay my dues like they did and recoup the loss by working until 65 myself. That's terrific! Thanks!

So about 300 more days till some SWA pilot's grumble about 65 being unfair and a push for 70 starts. Lifevests and depends will soon be stored under the left seat.

That's the thread winner. Thought I'd get that in before the usual, tired, debate begins.

Don't aim that loaded gun over here. Point it toward Herndon, Va.

Gup

Let's be honest Gup. Who got the ball rolling? Prater and the fat cats simply payed off their older constituents who elected them.

SWA houses the selfish jerk Paul E. alright but he didn't have the pull and was just making noise until ALPA got onboard.

Gup

Latest resources

Back