• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm almost 50, at the bottom of the list, and waiting on some of those old guys to head out andstart spending their kids inheritance..........now..........how many days?

Dick

It's kind of funny. So many on Flight Info said they were against changing the retirement age for so many reasons and that they were never going to work past age 60, even if the law changed; but, in the end they are all untrue to those positions as I see almost no one is retiring at age-60. That means all those outspoken members of this Board who so loudly spoke against changing the age are hypocrites as they betrayed what they vocally advocated. Right? Or do I somehow have that wrong?

Yea, I know you're going to say that nowadays they have to work because of the lousy industry and their personal financial situations. But isn't that what those who wanted to work past age-60 said too; and, wasn't that said to be unacceptagle because those pilots should have planned better, never had 3 wives, etc, etc, etc.

This is really funny to see how people's tunes change as it's apparently only about themselves and money.

Latest resources

Back