• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I may play ball next fall, but I will never sign that. Now me and my loser friends are gonna head out to buy Aerosmith tickets. Top priority of the summer.

Geezers don't know who Aerosmith is either! :D

Man, it's the same bull$hit they tried to pull in my day. If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N

190 pages of worthless information. If anyone thinks the floodgates will open in Dec 2012, or anytime soon for that matter, they are in for a rude awakening. There is no, and will never be, a pilot shortage. Future deliveries do not have to replace older aircraft on a 1-for-1 basis. In fact, at places like AA, you could have 1 new 737 and 2 MD80s parked. The legacies will downsize in response to what the new American economy is becoming.

The only thing that would make Page 190 worthless is that there is no actual countdown number on it, yet.

Go back and read the first 189 pages. This is not about a pilot shortage, and we aren't counting down the days until we open a flight school in December.

Latest resources

Back