• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

121 turbine pic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No problem. In fact he/she made their resume better. Now they will have 1000 TPIC 121 and TPIC 135. More experience with different types of flying and PIC time in both.

UPSer said:
Doesn't matter. One guy in my class only had 400hrs turbine PIC in a Falcon 20 hauling auto parts. One other had only Beech 1900 time as the biggest plane he had ever flown. Another had no college at all.
Wow!! Well those 2 guys you have described must have had some serious help from within UPS. I fly with captains all the time where I'm at with well over 1000 PIC time in the 727, a couple are even check airmen and no dice for them with UPS. I need to ask you, were these 2 in your class with such little PIC time and no big jet experience minorities?

pipejockey said:
Wow!! Well those 2 guys you have described must have had some serious help from within UPS. I fly with captains all the time where I'm at with well over 1000 PIC time in the 727, a couple are even check airmen and no dice for them with UPS. I need to ask you, were these 2 in your class with such little PIC time and no big jet experience minorities?

They were NOT minorities, just your typical white males. They both had just one recommendation from a LINE pilot. Neither of them had an in with a manager.

Latest resources

Back