1200 hours

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shortbus driver

I just am at 1200tt with 800ME and 750turbine, but i only have 360PIC wondering which jobs i qualify for and if anyone is hiring for something like left seat in a caravan or if i should stick with right seat and if so, other than the regionals where would you go

Shortbus

shortbus driver said:
I just am at 1200tt with 800ME and 750turbine, but i only have 360PIC wondering which jobs i qualify for and if anyone is hiring for something like left seat in a caravan or if i should stick with right seat and if so, other than the regionals where would you go

Shortbus

Why not wait for upgrade where your at?

Run away from the Caravan. Run far far away.

shortbus driver said:

Shortbus

Be careful logging right seat time in an airplane like the Caravan. Future employers may seriously question what that's about...
Besides, what employer requires two pilots in a 208? A monkey could fly that airplane.

seat

CFIIer said:
Be careful logging right seat time in an airplane like the Caravan. Future employers may seriously question what that's about...
Besides, what employer requires two pilots in a 208? A monkey could fly that airplane.

Who said anything about right seat Caravan time?? He said LEFT SEAT.

I want to answer as many as I can. I am in Alaska. I fly a multiengine turbine into bush alaska. I don't want to upgrade here because it will be another year and I don't want to fly single pilot IFR across the mountain ranges and open water. There is a company here called PENAIR that requires two pilots for some of their caravans. I do not wish to stay in the right seat, and I didn't bring that up. I wish to go to a descent place in the right seat of something over 12500 or leftseat in something like a caravan. To clarify my capt says his favorite airplane he has ever flown is the caravan and that is in bush alaska. Thanks for the answers

Shortbus

come to Airnet. We have Caravans, Barons, and Navajos. Im a reserve guy and I fly all 3 of them single pilot. If PIC time is what you are looking for, come to Airnet.

Latest resources

Back