101+ Things To Do When You Can't Fly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
R0NIN} #48 Spend my money[/QUOTE said:
Uhh Ronin, buddy, pal. If you need help spening your money, you can direct it towards item 44. Or, even item 45.

JRSLim said:
43. Try to figure out how to get laid.
44. Try to figure out how to get Multi-time

Strike that, figure out how to get Multi-time and THEN think about getting laid......If I find Multi-time, why would I need to get laid anyway?

45. Pour a Black and Tan and read the Baron Manual - again.

Well couldn't you combine the getting laid part & the multi-time into one. Sooo. We still have room for more beer.!!!!!!!!! :)

cessna_driver2 said:
Well couldn't you combine the getting laid part & the multi-time into one. Sooo. We still have room for more beer.!!!!!!!!! :)
....you mean like...getting laid multi times?

-mini

minitour said:
....you mean like...getting laid multi times?

-mini
That would be another rating or two then ; Multi-Orgasm-land, Multi-Orgasm-Air and Multi-Orgasm-Sea.
And don't forget the logbook endorsements; Brunette, High-performance Brunette......

JRSLim said:
That would be another rating or two then ; Multi-Orgasm-land, Multi-Orgasm-Air and Multi-Orgasm-Sea.
And don't forget the logbook endorsements; Brunette, High-performance Brunette......
It's all complex time.

JRSLim said:
so maybe some day I can get my ATP (Always Tonguing P*ssy)?
...pretty sure I have at least 1500 hours...I'll have to check the cross country time...maybe when my wife visits me in a few weeks I can take the "ride"...I'm sure she can be the "examine-her"...

I'm here all week folks...try the roast beef!

-mini

dispatcher121 said:
Go to the nearest bar with your epaulettes on and talk about the rough day you had...see how many people buy you a beer.

Here, have a beer \_/ tell me more. But you need to keep them in numerical order like everyone else.

I think we are at 62...

63. Meet up with all the ex- employees and try to shoot the bull with them while they are busy looking busy as the hangar manager is walking around.
64. Go back to the old work place and brag about this new company you are working for and how they pay you large amounts of money for sitting at a computer filling out applications online. (unemployment checks)

67. Find out how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop...

Mr Owl would be so proud!

minitour said:
67. Find out how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop...

Mr Owl would be so proud!

On another thread you stated you did not have time to become informed on issues for how to vote in the election. You were too busy with your studies.

How is it that you have time for this drivel? Get back to your books, and then you might have time tonight to watch the presidential debate on TV

jarhead said:
On another thread you stated you did not have time to become informed on issues for how to vote in the election. You were too busy with your studies.

How is it that you have time for this drivel? Get back to your books, and then you might have time tonight to watch the presidential debate on TV
Close but...
what I said was I was too busy to read books (meaning long posts) from people on why to vote for one person or another....I know that wasn't as clear as it should have been...but I definately have time to become "informed" on how to vote...oh well...

I know you didn't mean that in a "mean" way...its all good...anyway

Yeah I've definately got the debate on the schedule tonight...but dang...you can only study the Constant Speed Prop for so long before you've got to say something stupid!

-mini
PS

68. Make paper airplanes with retractable landing gear, flaps, and a constant speed propeller...

69. hehe...69

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back