• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

100 dollar fee for corporate jets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll finish the thought for ya. The mess that BUSH got us into!

There, that wasn't so hard.
No it was Obama. With the help of Chris Dodd and Barney frank. People like Dodd and Frank passed the CRA community reinvestment act... And Obama trained ACORN to pressure and intimidate banks into giving loans to people who couldn't afford them.

Now Obama connected groups using Soros monies are community organizing the protests on wall street. Essentially ACORN is protesting the problem they themselves created.

Such are the fruits of Liberalism.

Right now, Obama SEIU associate and wall street protest organizer Mr Lerner is threatening to create a 2nd financial crisis by declaring a Mortgate Strike! He wants to collapse Wall Street by having a million people agree not to pay their mortgages. Yes that's right. Google it.

Last edited:
No it was Obama. With the help of Chris Dodd and Barney frank. People like Dodd and Frank passed the CRA community reinvestment act... And Obama trained ACORN to pressure and intimidate banks into giving loans to people who couldn't afford them.

Now Obama connected groups using Soros monies are community organizing the protests on wall street. Essentially ACORN is protesting the problem they themselves created.

Such are the fruits of Liberalism.

Right now, Obama SEIU associate and wall street protest organizer Mr Lerner is threatening to create a 2nd financial crisis by declaring a Mortgate Strike! He wants to collapse Wall Street by having a million people agree not to pay their mortgages. Yes that's right. Google it.

Ya know, what scares me about this is that I'm reasonably certain that you don't think of yourself as an extremist...

If you could just look over what you wrote, do you see any conspiracy theories there? I mean, does any of this seem to step outside about three standard deviations from what most of us consider normal political variation?

I suggest you write a movie script. I expect it would be very entertaining, and Hollywood would love it.

Just one example:
...Stephen Lerner, apparently a regular guest of the White House, who was caught on video earlier this year discussing plans to “bring down the stock market” and "destabilize" the nation with a goal of "redistributing wealth." Numerous analysts called his scheme the equivalent of “economic terrorism.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQQiFW2YDLM

The OCW connections to people connected to ACORN and Obama are numerous. Van Jones, former Obama Green Energy Czar for example...

Glenn Beck explains:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskTlt2Uznk

Last edited:
As are the GOP and Fox.

On a related note I read somewhere that only 51% of registered Republicans polled knew what GOP stood for.

If you really believe everything that you can find on Google, then I recommend a search about Hitler living in Austen, and another about Martians invading New Jersey. That's right. Google it.

I believe the audio and video of friends of Obama plainly stating their plan to collapse the economy by encouraging a Mortgage Strike to destabilize the banking system.

Facts are facts ... Obama trained ACORN. Acorn intimidated banks to give loans to people who couldn't afford them. Causing the financial crisis ....

Now Obama's base ... ACORN ... organizes the Occupy Wall Street protests ... Protesting the problem they themselves caused!

And Stephen Lerner spills the beans on tape on the plan to collapse the system a second time. Two links to the tape in previous post.

remember ... these occupy Wall Streeters are the Democrat party Base

In an interview with ABC News' Christiane Amanpour, House Minority Leader Nancy said she supports the message of the Occupy Wall Street protesters that "change has to happen." PELOSI: "Well, I support the message to the establishment — whether it's Wall Street or the political establishment and the rest — that change has to happen.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well, depends if it's "fake tears Glenn Beck" or "I'm wearing glasses so you'll think I'm smart Glenn Beck." :rolleyes:

YGBSM. Please. Try to save yourself at least a shred of dignity. On top of whatever else you typed, did you really mean to quote Glenn Beck? Glen Beck???
It doesn't get any better than Glenn....

Well, maybe Ann Coulter is better... I highly recommend her latest book, DEMONIC How the Liberal Mob is Destroying America Very timely....

Yes Obama taught the Alinsky method as a Community organizer -- the method is mob tactics. Mob tactics is how ACORN and company intimidated the banks to issue bad mortgages... and now the same people are using Mob Tactics in Occupy Wall Street to protest the problem they caused... and according to Stephen Lerner (not Glenn Beck) ... collapse the financial system.

Thats the "Alinsky Method" and Hillary Clinton wrote her Wellesly Thesis on it and was afterward offered a job by Alinsky.
Hillary Clinton's Wellesley Thesis - GOPublius

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back