• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

100 dollar fee for corporate jets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How did this go from user fees to tips for line guys?

Biggest problem with user fees is that they would create a huge government organization to collect the fees, and the "trickle down" theory tells us that there will soon be charges for weather briefings, filing a flight plan, practice approaches, etc, etc (see Canada for details...)

It seems pathetic to whine about line workers and limo drivers who have no 401Ks or medical benefits to speak of.... IMHO.

We're not going to have them for long with Obummer. Gimme the tips.
Next time, vote for a real American and not someone unqualified to run for dog catcher.

instead of a $100 per flight charge on private jets.....there should be a MINUS $100 per minute charge for a congressman.

friggin criminals are running free in washington

As apposed to, say, the governor of Texas? Oh, wait a minute, that one wanted to secede from the United States. Kinda tough to call that american, I guess,...
Oh, I know! How about the former governor of Massachusetts! No, that won't do, he initiated state-wide mandatory health care insurance, and you guys don't like mandated health care, so he won't work,...
The former governor of Alaska, with all of that foreign affairs experience, just opted out. The former governor of California has one too many babies and a foreign birth certificate. Is that a problem? And the governor of New Jersey just took his ball and went home (sniff), so who do we have left?

NEWT! You remember Newt, don't you? He likes to run things. He once ran the House. Oh, but that didn't turn out so well, now did it? It seems he didn't behave too well in the sand box, and got his hand slapped. Not exactly a consensus builder, was he? Oh well, maybe it won't matter if he's in the White House, because we all know how much the Congress likes to compromise with the president. Oh no, that won't do either! You guys are just going to have to find someone who can finish fixing this mess that Bu... I mean Obama got us into!

Wacoflyr

You guys are just going to have to find someone who can finish fixing this mess that Bu... I mean Obama got us into!

Wacoflyr

I'll finish the thought for ya. The mess that BUSH got us into!

There, that wasn't so hard.

Canada does have half the unemployment we have....

...with one tenth the population and twice the tax burden.

But the House today said they don't like the $100 user fee. Instead, they want to tax people who make $1 million or more a year. Guess on this Board that would be.......huh.........?

...with one tenth the population and twice the tax burden.

But the House today said they don't like the $100 user fee. Instead, they want to tax people who make $1 million or more a year. Guess on this Board that would be.......huh.........?

I know, I know!! NJAOwner! Get him! Gather the mob, I'll get the pitch forks.

Latest resources

Back