• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

100 dollar fee for corporate jets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still involves two of my favorite four letter "F" words-free food. And we're still not talkin' peanuts.:)

ahhh..nothing like chowing down on leftovers of passengers.. Nothing says you've made it until you can grub off someone elses plate:p.. Hope you're giving the larger portions to the SIC.. Apparently they'll be in that seat for atleast 10 more years:0, and may need the extra grub!!

Yea they do, just not to us. I love it when I'm sweatin' my ass over loading bags while they tip the line man who helps me not a bit.

..and the limo driver who scores a C note for a 20 minute ride from the football game to the FBO.

It seems pathetic to whine about line workers and limo drivers who have no 401Ks or medical benefits to speak of.... IMHO.

Agree and well said. Didn't know "professionals" were supposed to be tipped, with the exception of one group.

Agree and well said. Didn't know "professionals" were supposed to be tipped, with the exception of one group.

Crap...most large fbos give great bennies to the "line" folk...401k and better insurance than you or I.....I I do a good job, get them safely to the destination, and go a little above and beyond, then hell yes I would like to see a tip.....If I stink then dont do anything.....As far as this being a professional argument....then you loose we are blue colar pukes plain and simple, we are just much more educated and trained over most....remember Gret WE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN THE HELP......get used to it Nd stop drinking the Management Coolaid about BEING A PROFESSIONAL.....AFTER ALL YOU DONT TIP YOU DENTIST DO YOU......hfdhfhjdbfkhfjkdbfs sorry just puked in my mouth!!!!!

Latest resources

Back