Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dirkdigler,

did you ever hear back from Virgin? Just wondering
I'm wondering too. I took the online assessment last week, got the 'good' response.. and still no word. I wonder if they are all done interviewing.

I liken Southwest to the ugly girl at the end of the bar after a long night of drinking and getting shot down... she' s only hot cause your expectations are lowered.

I'm going to use this metephor SS. Now days, it's like every job I've applied to the last six months.

Hope all is well.

I'm wondering too. I took the online assessment last week, got the 'good' response.. and still no word. I wonder if they are all done interviewing.

I did the online test on 10/23 and didn't hear back until about 3 weeks later to schedule an interview.

typically longer than a week. good luck
I got the invite for the interview an hour and half after submitting the assesment. Very lucky and thankful on my part. Did the interview on the 11 and still awaiting word. The whole operation was very impressive and should be another fun filled week waiting for the yeah or nay!

Best of luck to all. Its worth the wait!

If you get the "someone will be in contact" page you passed. If you failed you would have gotten "thanks but we are going to pursue other applicants" page.

Hey all I got the Thank you for completing this assessment. Your responses have been received and will be reviewed by a member of the Virgin America recruiting team. If we do not contact you within 2 weeks, then we have found that your qualifications are not the best match for our job requirements

Is this the good or the bad page???

Latest resources

Back