• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10 More Planes and a TV Show for VA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just finished taking the "assessment test". All it said at the end was "Thank you for completing this assessment. Your responses have been received. A member of the Virgin America recruiting team will contact you to discuss the next steps in the hiring process." We'll see what happens, I guess...

I checked my profile at virginamerica.com and saw that my "job cart" didn't have pilot selected. I updated it the 1st of Oct and I know it was selected then, anyone else have that problem?

I checked my profile at virginamerica.com and saw that my "job cart" didn't have pilot selected. I updated it the 1st of Oct and I know it was selected then, anyone else have that problem?

When I applied at VA two years ago my online application would have random errors everytime I checked it. I emailed the help desk (there is a link somewhere on the app) and I got a call from VA HR a week later. They resolved the problem, and two months later I had an interview, three weeks after that I was in VA ground school. Send them an email. It helped get me a job -- I think.

Good Luck!

Upon completion of the on-line "assesment", does the last page always state thanks and that someone will be in contact? In other words, is there any instant "grading" that takes place to determine if an applicant passes or fails?

TIA,

S

Upon completion of the on-line "assesment", does the last page always state thanks and that someone will be in contact? In other words, is there any instant "grading" that takes place to determine if an applicant passes or fails?

TIA,

S

If you get the "someone will be in contact" page you passed. If you failed you would have gotten "thanks but we are going to pursue other applicants" page.

Va

I just finished taking the "assessment test". All it said at the end was "Thank you for completing this assessment. Your responses have been received. A member of the Virgin America recruiting team will contact you to discuss the next steps in the hiring process." We'll see what happens, I guess...

dirkdigler,

did you ever hear back from Virgin? Just wondering.....

Latest resources

Back