Yum Brands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
NO WAY T - I was told its my $hitty attitude and poor work ethic. Im hopeless.:beer:

HOW TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
But its a good kind of hopeless.

Remote Cam! wow, that brings back some memories!!! A 135 company I was employed by used to review the ramp security cameras when they were in the "slimming down" phase and needed reasons to get rid of people.
No big deal, just don't throw pitot covers at your F/O!

I know a guy who used to work for a prick 135 CP on a 55 and 35 who used to hide pennies in the airplane interior before this FO would come in to clean. CP would be pi$$ed off if the FO did not find all the pennies after 6 hrs of cleaning.

Needless to say FO moved on and company went out of business.

No it wasn't me;)

mobie said:
I see Yum has another job opening, looks like every several months. Anyone know why?

Mobie

Name some possible reasons for this phenomenon and you will probably not be far from the truth.

Let's just say that following your instincts is usually the best course of action...

Gulfstream 200 said:
oh man...not strut wiping again...

:eek:

and being watched by remote video?? I dont believe that....."yeah, I see Bob in today wiping struts....hey...wheres that lazy prik Mike?".....<<check>> "no raise for him this year.."

:rolleyes:

Just imagine a DO with a sociopathic personality in the early stages of senility... voila! Or so I've been told by unfortunate victims of the Yum curse.

UEJ500 said:
Remote Cam! wow, that brings back some memories!!! A 135 company I was employed by used to review the ramp security cameras when they were in the "slimming down" phase and needed reasons to get rid of people.
No big deal, just don't throw pitot covers at your F/O!

Hey, I think I work for that 135 operator now! It's initials wouldnt be ASI would it?

Last edited:
I thought they were at SNA? Don't they have an office at Newport Jet?

As for security cameras, we must have 100 of them in our hanger. I thought everybody did?

Latest resources

Back