Yum Brands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mobie

I see Yum has another job opening, looks like every several months. Anyone know why?

Mobie

Those were the guys in Pro Pilot a while back I think. About a year ago or so, from the article it did not sound like a real QOL place to work. Kind of had a sweatshop feel to it from reading the article.

Course, maybe I am just a lazy bum!

Are they at SDF? What do they fly?

Yes, they are at SDF, they fly challengers. From what I hear the Chief over there is a real toolbox. Also they expect you to come in to work when you're not flying and watch you on remote feed over at headquarters off of the Watterson Expwy. Turnover is high for obvious reasons.

inthewind said:
Yes, they are at SDF, they fly challengers. From what I hear the Chief over there is a real toolbox. Also they expect you to come in to work when you're not flying and watch you on remote feed over at headquarters off of the Watterson Expwy. Turnover is high for obvious reasons.
What do they expect you to come in and do?! Jepps and ???

That I have no idea about. Busy work I guess, maybe wiping down the struts or some other silly thing. LMAO

inthewind said:
That I have no idea about. Busy work I guess, maybe wiping down the struts or some other silly thing. LMAO

oh man...not strut wiping again...

:eek:

and being watched by remote video?? I dont believe that....."yeah, I see Bob in today wiping struts....hey...wheres that lazy prik Mike?".....<<check>> "no raise for him this year.."

:rolleyes:

Gulfstream 200 said:
oh man...not strut wiping again...

:eek:

You know, maybe your aversion to strut wiping is holding you back in your career progression.

You might want to re-think your attitude on strut wiping and join us shameless strut wipers... ;) TC

AA717driver said:
You know, maybe your aversion to strut wiping is holding you back in your career progression.

You might want to re-think your attitude on strut wiping and join us shameless strut wipers... ;) TC

NO WAY T - I was told its my $hitty attitude and poor work ethic. Im hopeless.

:beer:

Watching by remote cam...what's next a below the skin gps/transponder to keep track of my every move ??? " look..that's the third coffee break he's taken, send him to the store to pickup some more strut wipes..."

How about a automatic strut wipe detector (ASWD) that counts my paper towel usage and vertical wiping efficiency :D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back