Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
For those that are interested, YUM! Brands has yet another job posting on planejobs.com. I know there have been several threads on this, but what the heck is the deal there? That's 3 job postings in about the last 6 months. Is it growth or a crappy job?

One of the last guys to leave came to work for the company sharing my hanger. I couldn't believe the stuff he said.
CP would give written exams on a/c systems,emer proc. etc...
and things even stranger...
Ruined my impression of the place quickly. Past thread have pretty much said the same

Sounds like a turkey I worked for. I used to correct his tests for grammar & punctuation and then give them back. :smash:

fly4kix said:
One of the last guys to leave came to work for the company sharing my hanger. I couldn't believe the stuff he said.
CP would give written exams on a/c systems,emer proc. etc...
and things even stranger...
Ruined my impression of the place quickly. Past thread have pretty much said the same

awesome!

A new way to save money over FSI recurrents!

:eek:

know that many times these employment boards will run ads over and over, or copy them from other sources. The ad may be way outdated or not even be valid. I know nothing of this particular site or ad, but have seen this happen!

Last edited:
I think they were profiled on Pro Pilot a while back.

You would think "oh boy", but after every one of those articles it seems that a bunch of people are on these and other boards trying to get information on how to go to work there.....JEEZ. Even after seasoned corporate types try to educate them on the realities...

Best example was the ski resort with the Lear doing trips over the pond sleeping in the plane for a same day turn...and people still wanted to know how to get contact info for a job....we are our own worst enemies in the industry!

not me

CapnVegetto said:
For those that are interested, YUM! Brands has yet another job posting on planejobs.com. I know there have been several threads on this, but what the heck is the deal there? That's 3 job postings in about the last 6 months. Is it growth or a crappy job?
I know a guy that worked there for 10 years. Just before he retired the new CP/DO jumped over eveyone for the position and went off the deep end. They can't leave fast enough. He said everyone one is great but the one you work for.

My Friend used to fly F4 phantoms in Vietnam and called the CP a "yahoo", that's strong words for a 65 year old.

The outfit flying Lears mentioned above is out of Minden, NV. A friend of mine worked there as a pilot. The pay was OK and the owner even matched dollar for dollar to a orphanage that my friend generously donated to. That is the good news.

The dark side is the owner is allegedly bi-polar and does not always take his meds! :eek:

According to my friend the sleeping in the planes never happened, nor did the flights across the pond. The owner forgot to take his meds before the interview it seems.

My friend left there and did not look back.

Last edited:
If i remember correctly the guy that was supposedly interviewed for the article actually got on the message board and explained the whole story. How he had been contacted but denied the interview and how the owner of the place basically did the interview for him and then propilot quoted him.

I remember when the guy got on here about how pissed he was that his name had been used in that way. It made for a good thread. A lot of us after that decided to cancel the propilot subscription after that.

Latest resources

Back