Your new female FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Instigator said:
Could you "guys" please go somewhere else and rub your schlongs together?

Let's get this thread back on topic: Hardbodied cool pilot chicks.

Thanks.
Ummm... If YOU need this board to look at "hardbodied cool pilot chicks" to get yourself off, maybe YOU need to find a new place to "rub your schlong".

Last I checked, this was the "Interviews" part of the message board, and since we ARE discussing an interview here... kindly piss right the fu*k off. :)

Jeez man, maybe this board needs an age verification system. Sounds like someone still working on their Comm Multi in college needs a new hobby.

/thread hijack

Oooooo....lear70, banned for you...go ahead, tempt me :) :nuts:

disclaimer: Lear70 is a friend of mine

Longhorn said:
Oooooo....lear70, banned for you...go ahead, tempt me :) :nuts:

disclaimer: Lear70 is a friend of mine
What's up with the disclaimer being in small font? :pimp:

That's OK, I know where you live... speaking of which, when you coming up this way? Remember, fall registration for all 5 colleges in the area starts the 2nd week of August - hottest women in the country, all going out for live music, and I know all the best places! ;)

I'm married now, so I have to live vicariously through you - Gotsta hook a brutha up! :beer:

While not my choice of words (turn launchers) It is funny. Kinda like calling the lav service folks turd burglers..(btw, ops never thinks that is very funny, experience from a previous airline)

Aviatorchic said:
Well I don't visit these sites much but I heard I was the topic of conversation so I came to check it out. Let's clarify a couple things...

The pants...what a hot topic..lol. Those were bought specially for that photo shoot and yes i wanted them snug.. .and guess what else? The shirt has been laundry clipped in the back to be fitted. For pictures yall!!

I have never worn a cut off tshirt to jumpseat in...come on now...that's just ridiculous and I agree would be completely unprofessional. :)

As I am a competitor and fitness model, my website was created to promote myself within the fitness industry. Do this mean showing a little skin? Sure it does! This can still be done in an appropriate and tactful way which is what I feel I have done.

Thanks to all of you who have offered kind words, encouragement and support. It is much appreciated.

Last time I checked, it was a good thing to have something going on besides this flying gig. I learned early on it isnt the most reliable career :) I do love the flying, I love fitness, and I am very HAPPY with life..and that my friends is what is really important :)

Michelle Bishop

"HuuuHHHuUU that hot chick just talked to us....dude!!!"

"Yeaasss, a hot chick just talked to us...."

"Heeeyyy bubaby, Wanna Wrestle....huuuu"

[URL="http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:YxT8YibYcKXKCM:www.mds.mdh.se/~adb93tem/b%26b/pics/dance.jpg"]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:YxT8YibYcKXKCM:www.mds.mdh.se/~adb93tem/b%26b/pics/dance.jpg[/URL]

Latest resources

Back