• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Your new female FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Forget it. All the hot ones with twin sisters are mine... Dating myself a fine skyw fa at the time, so you can have the PCL ones

But ... but .... but all the PCL FAs are chubbers. :(

Oh well ... fat chicks need love'n, too. :nuts:

Snakum said:
But ... but .... but all the PCL FAs are chubbers. :(
Ummm... NO. LOL, you've been missing some of the hotties obviously. Dated one right before I met my wife, cute little 19 year old about 5' 2" and 95 pounds... I nicknamed her "Spinner". ;)

There's quite a few cute thin ones around. Not necessarily the "norm", but they're out there! :D

Lear70 said:
Pretty sure the site doesn't exist anymore.

You sure he didn't just move it? Last I heard he was still doing the side-gig.

Heck, nice that she has another line of work. I wish that I had some natural attributes to make money with besides prostituting myself to penny-ante regionals.

As for the gals in uniform pants. It's to dang bad that they are cut from the factory to fit pudgy old CA's instead of curvy gals and if they want to get them tailored to fit a little better WTF? I still think that the classiest thing that I ever saw in the front office was the female FE wearing a uniform skirt.
Really Classy...

Alas you poor body building female types, I must agree with some of the others here...I like gals that look like gals, not proffesional weightlifters!

Anyone bashing her is MOST PROBABLY a FAT-ASSED, SWEAT-STAINED, GROSS, DISGUSTING PIG...you know the ones I am talking about; we have all flown with them. Walking through the terminal, gut hanging to the ground. Now THAT is worth bashing. Misery loves company. Get off your FAT ASSES and start LOOKING PROFESSIONAL !

She's hot in the bikini pics...not so hot in the body building pics...so shut yer piehole porky !

snakum -

Just start faking a accent. That sh*t actually works!

Rules on faking accents to pick up chicks.

#1 - Do not fake the accent of a nationality you absolutely in no way, shape, or form resemble.

#2 - Actually KNOW something about the country and culture you're going to be mimicing. This is a MUST. You WILL get asked questions about where you were born, grew up, went to school, and knowing HOW their school system works (it's different) might be important if you snag the wrong know-it-all b*tch.

#3 - Once committed, your in 'till the end. There will be NO going back on the accent as in "Ha ha, just kidding." You are then required to be loathed and rediculed by all in the bar and have your picture posted over the bar stating "Losers can find the door they just entered by turning around and exiting".

#4 - If someone who actually DOES come from that country comes and busts you, but keeps it to themselves, you buy their beer. The rest of the night. Period. Additionally, if he wants the girl you were hitting on, you let him have her. And her sister. There'll be more along shortly.

Enjoy!

p.s. Rook... any news yet?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back