You know you've spent too...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too much time on Flightinto when . . .

. . . you have a clear mental picture of what some posters look like (even though you don't know them).

You know you've spent too much time

When the board goes down and to ensure that nothing wrong with your machine you go into a computer store and check out the latest whiz-bang machine by typing in www.flightinfo.com !

When the board crashes and suddenly you have tons of time on your hands. The the wife say............I told you so............SEEEYA.

You know you've spent too much time when

you preach the gospel on an aviation message board.

If...

You start digging up older threads so you can post a reply, and feel that you have something more to add..

If...
Because of the mysterious crash of this site you start wondering if Mark was one of the pilots that was caught undressed in the cockpit and he needed to cancel the thread very tactfully.......

So far I think the guy can hold a joke......

M

If you've just read this entire thread....

If you've read every interesting thread that day and look back into threads (like this one) that are 6 days old for anything you might have missed.

When it's 2:45 in the morning and Iam sitting here typing this reply cause I could not sleep

When you long for the day that you will have over 1000 posts, boy I have a long way to go, better get busy.

52vincent said:

When you long for the day that you will have over 1000 posts, boy I have a long way to go, better get busy.

Couple hundred to go for me, don't feel any diffrent.

You know you have spent too much time on Flightinfo.com when your a bugmasher pilot that has no intentions of flying professionally yet know all the details of PFT, scope and all that silly stuff.

I finally relized that, cut myself off. :(

Latest resources

Back