Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know you are a regional FO when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ride Orange said:
While you're there pick up a cheap universal remote, unplug the line going into the cable box, reprogram the TV to allow the channels that it mysteriously skips, plug the line back in, and then you can go nuts with your tissue and lotion....provided someone in the hotel actually orders and pays for one. Just leave your TV on the special channels and something will come on eventually.

and to answer the original post:

"when you see how much the hotel van driver makes in tips and are jealous."

I hope you're not ********************ting me cuz I am going to try that for realz!

snap145 said:
if you let your dog lick peanut butter off your wiener

(hoping everyone picks up on the Old School throw in)

You're obviously not a regional FO... or you'd know that they can't afford peanut butter...

You know you're a regional F/O when:

The entire pilot group gets a memo from the chief pilot's office telling everyone to stop loading up your flight bags with ten bagels, 5 oranges, a loaf of bread, and 20 packs of peanut butter and jelly from the free breakfast at the hotel.

EatinRamen said:
You throw your own bags on the hotel van so you can avoid tipping the van driver.

That by far is tops so far...hilarious now let me add to that.......

And then claim the tips on your taxes at the end of the year!!:beer:

...when you tell all the CA's, "All I need is some PIC and I'm going to <insert LCC now hiring>."

...yup, they'll be lucky to have you...no one else here has any experience....

you're a regional FO when:

... you go shopping with your uniform and hat on and then you try to behave modestly when people ask you if you fly airplanes

CoolSidePillow said:
you wear your sunglasses in the airport

..Or you take them off, but leave them on your head.

..When you commute you come around the gate stand to talk to CSA's on "their" side (wait .. that might be only COEX).

..You talk about exotic places you went to like no one has ever been there.

..You talk on your cell phone while walking in the middle of the terminal in the uniform ignoring passengers trying to ask you a quiestion (yes, they stand right in front of the sign)

..You don't bother ironing your shirt or shining your shoes.

..When you meet girs at the bar first thing you tell is that you are a pilot - or is it only COEX?.

..When you meet guys at your apartment complex gym you tell them that you are a pilot and pilots have to work only 4 days a week - only COEX?

..Talking about Continental Airlines you say "we" and "us" - only COEX?

..You call the flying that a major gives to your airline "yours" and "ours" - no doubt only COEX :)

Latest resources

Back