• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You guys gotta see this!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This place is absolutely appalling. I cannot believe people sign up for this crap. What are they teaching you that you can't learn from initial training at any regional. I went from teaching in a C-172 to flying an ERJ without any help from these bozos. I don't get it!

Go to this page and click on the video for Express Flight School Program:
http://www.jetuniversity.com/media.html

The fat guy actually fits in a Diamond aircraft. Wait til the end when they show the future of aviation homos doing a walk ala' Reservoir Dogs.

Also, the opening shot of the a$$hole finding a CRJ model on the ground. You cant write this sh*$^. Awesome.......

Looks like bells and whistles. Appeals to that thrill-starved, pimple-faced loser with an ego issue and low self esteem.

Epaulets and some kerosene huffin' should cure him or her.

Looks like bells and whistles. Appeals to that thrill-starved, pimple-faced loser with an ego issue and low self esteem.

Epaulets and some kerosene huffin' should cure him or her.

I'm a thrill-starved, pimple-faced loser with an ego issue and low self-esteem, and it still doesn't appeal to me.

And when they say how you can go from 0 hours to a job flying an RJ, just as they say RJ they show an MD80 taking off!!

Sir, that appears to be a 727. Clearly you are not yet ready for jetU!

Then again, another ad does show a DC-9 taking off, but you are still not ready!

Last edited:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-hahahahahaaaaaaa. I got a first hand look at this type of person. I did several of my ratings on the governments dime at a similar "puppy mill". I used GI Bill so I had to go to one that was associated with a college. They pushed the whole "we'll get you a job" thing. The students there were right out of high school and the exact stereotype of the spikey haired, ipod guy driving his Dad's old Z3. Flying cell phone salesmen.

Latest resources

Back