• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You guys gotta see this!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And when they say how you can go from 0 hours to a job flying an RJ, just as they say RJ they show an MD80 taking off!! I keep telling these kids not to buy the line of crap these places sell them . I tell anyone who asks me about getting into this profession to not even think about it! but nope, they don't listen. Then they have the balls to belly ache about it when they realize what a pittance of a living they will receive and the poor quality of life they have. The information is out there about this job people, just take it to heart and listen to what those of us doing it have to say before you are in too deep.

What a bunch of crap!! Ive heard of this type of propaganda during WWII.

a freind of mine was a cfi there and i once met some of the students there at jet u.
they all want to work for a feeder for free so they can get their time and go to a major after a year and be a street captain on a 777 for united.
i tried to tell them thats not really the way it happens but they didnt listen. these are the new waves of pilots....
they all agreed they would work for free just to get some jet time.
they thought most pilots just complain cause theyre spoiled and greed has got to them.
i couldnt believe it, i wish they would just loose their medicals already and quit.
for every pilot working to improve the industry, there are 10 pilots getting their ratings willing to take your job and do it for FREE!
as long as its jet, some will even post willing to work for no compensation on the resumes.
jet u guys are just a small example of whats to come.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back