Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You gotta wonder about our NWA Cargo 742s.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pardon me, but I am a little slow...

I have not had time to look, but does the size of the jet on the passenger flight change. They may be freeing up a 400 to go do the mods on.

I don't get the question???? 747F is a freighter, what 400 mod are you asking about? Pax => Freighter???

Sorry if I am just fatigued, I haven't flown for a month and the family is wearing me out ;)

They will use the freighter for the extra lift that the 400 has for cargo. This allows them a smaller gauge aircraft to do the passenger side of the ops.

They will use the freighter for the extra lift that the 400 has for cargo. This allows them a smaller gauge aircraft to do the passenger side of the ops.

Ok got some sleep, maybe I can comprehend this now... No, I still don't get it (must be the single digit temperatures outside freezing my brain cells), are you saying that we are running 400's ANC-ATL-ANC now? If not what does FDL run on this route now, if anything?

Sorry for being so dense, just bored at home at the moment...

In the summer months we fly a 767-400 up there. In the winter the service is from SLC. What I was asking was if the 767-400 service will be on an ER or a 767. If so they are shrinking the cargo capacity on the passenger flights.
I am just to lazy to look it up.

In the summer months we fly a 767-400 up there. In the winter the service is from SLC. What I was asking was if the 767-400 service will be on an ER or a 767. If so they are shrinking the cargo capacity on the passenger flights.
I am just to lazy to look it up.

:blush: Ok, I finally get it... I have no idea, I can barely keep track of the NWA side of Delta, and to top it off we just got access to the "real" DeltaNet so alot of info to digest. Good luck with your just announced AE.

Latest resources

Back