Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You Find An Unopened Drink or Food Item In The Flight Deck...To Eat Or Not To Eat????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Or To Drink Or Not To Drink???

What say you???

Biscoffs, peanuts, pretzels, twix and other species native to the aircraft, yes. They were probably just left there by the previous crew with my enjoyment in mind.

If you get some of those italian breadsticks, don't drum on the glareshield with them. They break about .4 seconds into your drum solo and disappear into thin air toward the windshield never to be seen again. Somewhere there's a Compass plane flying around with breadsticks in the panel. That might explain the spurious EICAS messages.

Take your damn big water bottles when you leave, if I feel another water bottle bump up against my heel on rotation I'm going to have an anyreusm.

I say eat it, even if its on the floor. Most items are vacuum packed; but if the vacuum packed bag is deflated I say give it to the captain and wait for something better to come your way.

I say eat it, even if its on the floor. Most items are vacuum packed; but if the vacuum packed bag is deflated I say give it to the captain and wait for something better to come your way.

So i guess i shouldnt have eaten that double cheeseburger i found today.:eek:

I had a half chewed piece of teriyaki jerky that was left on the right seat...stuck to the wool.

I find all kinds of swag when helping clean a JB cabin after a commute. There are indeed advantages to lending a hand!

I find all kinds of swag when helping clean a JB cabin after a commute. There are indeed advantages to lending a hand!
If you aren't man enough to confiscate the magazine from the F/As.....Oh well
PBR

Biscoffs, peanuts, pretzels, twix and other species native to the aircraft, yes. They were probably just left there by the previous crew with my enjoyment in mind.

If you get some of those italian breadsticks, don't drum on the glareshield with them. They break about .4 seconds into your drum solo and disappear into thin air toward the windshield never to be seen again. Somewhere there's a Compass plane flying around with breadsticks in the panel. That might explain the spurious EICAS messages.

Take your damn big water bottles when you leave, if I feel another water bottle bump up against my heel on rotation I'm going to have an anyreusm.

I know this is probably only funny to a few people but I'm crying I'm laughing so hard!

Latest resources

Back