• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Yo YO Yo! No more touching "my junk"--CrewPass coming FASTER

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who flies a Cub should be screened at least three times. J/K. My favorite airplane of all time. I doubt the Tub Stackers has even thought about you guys. That would take way too much thinking. First they would have to look up what fractional means and that's after they figure out how to spell it.

If your not in CASS then you will not be in the data base. Sorry Frac guys.

And yes I agree that there will be some dumb a$$ out of thousands who will end up messing this up for everyone. It is just a matter of how long.

Last edited:
And yes I agree that there will be some dumb a$$ out of thousands who will end up messing this up for everyone. It is just a matter of how long.

And when he does, they should treat him (and us) no different that any other employee group who had a bad egg--
PHILADELPHIA INT'L AIRPORT - November 5, 2010 (WPVI) -- Four baggage handlers have been arrested for allegedly stealing from passengers' luggage at Philadelphia International Airport.
Obviously, they haven't revoked all baggage handlers' access just because a few were stealing.

I love how pistole acts like this is an original thought from his own pathetic little brain.

"why are we screening the pilots, it just doesn't make sense"

DUH!! been asking that for a decade

Just concerned about the 121 dispatchers in CASS and our ability to jump seat.. we will prob have to get screened, I am sure I speak for all of us, we have always appreciated being allowed on the flight deck and hope ( we need) to continue to depend on it like many pilots due..

I think FRAC pilots should get doubled screened, both the body scanner and a pat down.

Thought you were interested in the frax. Makes sense as you would want to get a double pat down.

Thought you were interested in the frax. Makes sense as you would want to get a double pat down.

Sure I am interested in fracs, but I also think they should have to go through triple screening so they can remember that just because they fly Stalone to Tahoe, doesn't mean they should act like him. You guys drive a taxi, and I drive a bus. Get over your "bad self" and come back to reality, and I guess the screenings will help with that. And, this is all TIC btw, don't get in a tizzy over it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back