• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Yay Atlas got a new contract..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, in other words if they wanted to commercial you last minute to Incheon from LAX, and you were on R1, they would have to buy you a ticket on an RJ from Burbank to Salt lake or wherever BFE airport connects out of there, then to LAX just to start your trip which would obviously be entirely too expensive and cost precious time to the company..

Couldnt they have you show in BUR and then limo you LAX? Cheaper and faster?

Couldnt they have you show in BUR and then limo you LAX? Cheaper and faster?

sure they could; and my point is, if we hold to our contract and make them buy that limo, or taxi, or ticket on an RJ, it is going to make them realize really quickly that the ammount of money they would spend keeping u on R2 and paying that rig for the day is chickenfeed and absolutely pennies on the dollar compared to the money they will spend on transportation and the loss of precious time when they could have all along just paid a few more dollars and have u report to LAX in a couple hours and jump on a bird to Incheon.

the first thing my little criminal mind thought of was to just get a mailing address over 130 miles away and demanding a hotel at my base when on reserve and just drive from the house to the hotel and check my messages on my room phone every day. The more I looked into this however, I found that that would actually be considered fraud and if caught could get you not only fired; but, also in legal trouble.

Latest resources

Back