• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Yankees make me sick

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And another shocker in baseball, the Colorado Rockies are actually winning, beating the Braves 2-1 in a 3 game series this past weekend :eek:

Actually it doesnt bother me at all. The last 3 seasons they have done well in the regular season then collapsed during the playoffs. I think that is much more delicious. Ol george spends more money every year yet a teams finds a way to knock em off in the world series or in the ALCS... Hopefully that will happen again this year.

You can not argue with success. Shall we say I do not care how I win I just care that I do. If the Yankees want to buy and championship good for them. A championship is a championship. History books will look at nothing else.

standaman said:
You can not argue with success. Shall we say I do not care how I win I just care that I do. If the Yankees want to buy and championship good for them. A championship is a championship. History books will look at nothing else.
Saw the Yanks spank the O's last week...3 in a row.... can't argue with success...

There are three kinds of Yankees fans...

1. Love the Yanks
2. Hate the Yanks
3. Absolutly can't stand the $%*% Yankees.

Can't expect everyone to like the Yanks, but then again, it's pretty bad when the ballpark can rally the visiting team at Camden....

That was quite a thread resurrection there. I thought that one had died. For those of us who want to see the Cubs-Bosox series, the Yanks are hanging around, making things difficult as usual. That's fine, come visit Wrigley in October Pinstrippers, I dare you!

After changes in the board over the last month, this thread should be moved, only a matter of time.

Last edited:
Cosmo1999 said:
Actually it doesnt bother me at all. The last 3 seasons they have done well in the regular season then collapsed during the playoffs. I think that is much more delicious. Ol george spends more money every year yet a teams finds a way to knock em off in the world series or in the ALCS... Hopefully that will happen again this year.
The thing to remember here is that Steinbrenner doesn't spend Steinbrenner's money...he spends revenue's money, so for him to drop all that cash really isn't that big a deal, where a team like the Reds or Royals can't even begin to imagine all of that money. I agree though...I hope someone just knocks 'em off again!

Oh, THEM kind of "yankees"

And here I was gettin' myself all riled up to continue winnin' the War of Northern Aggression.

Ditto

It's rare that I reply without reading an entire string but this one demand a ditto. Me too. Them dang carpetbagging yankees are messing with my ability to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of the perfect southern lady.

Everywhere I go, I hear some yankee spouting off about "how we did it up north". Well guess what, we don't give a rats behind about how you did it up north. Just go home.

Do you love NY? Take 95 north....................and stay there.

If you really have to visit, buy a ticket on Spirit, that way I'll at least benefit from your irritating presence.

enigma

just kidding. I really hate the Rangers and Astros. Unlike the Cubbies, who at least have some positive tradition, the Texas clubs only know how to lose.

Latest resources

Back