Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wrigley23

I got that goin' for me
Only a week ago the most overpaid losers were 3 games below 500, and now they've tied the Bosox for 1st. It makes me want to vomit repeatedly. I know it's still early but shouldn't the baseball gods go ahead and smite them! It goes to show that doubling the payroll and stacking the talent can win a few games. The NFL found a good idea with the salary cap!

I think the starting rotation of the Bosox is ultimately what is finally going to get them over the hump this fall...

Time shall tell but I think this area is going to make the difference this year versus years past.

3 5 0

Martinez, Schilling, Lowe, Wakefield. I'll take them anyday! Just need to find a solid 5th.

Salary Cap isn't the answer Norm!
It's hotdogs! Thats right norm...we start paying the players in Hotdogs.
Hauy! If you were George Steinbrenner, and you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself??
I would. I'd be delicious.

T-hawk

Great, now Harry Carey is back from the dead and posting in this forum! Cubs Win! Cubs Win! Cubs Win!

Funny stuff PP

HHHHHOtdogs........
Hauy! If I was president.....they would be so abundant, they would become our currency! 15 hotdogs would equal roughly.....a nickel.

Cubs win.....Cubs win!

"I love em so much I once ordered 12....I only ate 2. To this day I still laugh at the fact that I thought I could eat 12 hot dogs, you just can't do it Norm!"

Dont forget boys and girls.....

From a DIE HARD Red SOx fan some very good reasons to be optomistic

1. That we have done this all without................

Trot Nixon a stud and
Nomar a bigger stud

2. we played 7 games against the yankees and took 6 of 7.

3. The fifth starter Bong Bong Kim (as I like to call him) did pitch very well in his first time out.

4. remember who carried us in the playoffs our bullpen with the likes Of Williamson and Embree , they are here for a full seaon

5. We have a bonified top 5 closer in Foulke

6. Mueller and Miller have been slumping since the beginning of the season and may be turning the corner.

In closing

LETS GO RED SOX
FLCK the Yankees

D

Latest resources

Back