• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"XTREME" Skydiving video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lucky. My dad still doesn't believe it, thinks it's fake.

While on the subject of crazy videos.. how about a BASE canopy strike?

Last edited:
pretty cool video. There's another video, which is on the commercially made video from bridge day a few years back where a similar incident happened. (they produce a video each year of all the exits off the bridge to sell to the jumpers).

That's why I will only go off the bridge solo. It's hairy enough just going, much less trying to complicate it with other people in the way.

FN FAL said:
As far as the Britt that had the tampering, I don't know how that happened, but it has happened a few times that people have commited suicide while skydiving. The sport is pretty safe, all things considered.

If it was a suicide, I'm disapointed in him. If it was murder, the killer(s) need to be introduced into the justice system.

I don't have the story laying around but apparently they one of his friends (the same ones that he was doing the formation with and interviewed for the video) sabotaged his rig, and confessed to it.

If his friend did do it, it sure was a cowardly thing to do.

Good Stuff.....

You can get that entire video on DVD titled "Good Stuff" by Joe Jennings.

I have jumped with Greg Gasson in Eloy, AZ. (his home DZ).

He has actually only done a few (12 if I rememebr right skydives like that....I might be wrong but it was last year when I talked with him last).

He is actually a pretty down to earth and cool guy...a computer programmer from Tucson, AZ.

I would HIGHLY suggest getting the whole DVD as it features such things as dropping cars (honda civics and the like) from large A/C over the AZ. proving grounds.

It's "GOOD STUFF" to see.

I admit the guy has guts but I don't think he has balls. The ultimate test of testicular fortitude is to throw your rig out of the plane and wait 5 to 10 seconds before going out after it. Not only would you be free falling without a rig, you would have to make up the forward distance between you and the rig caused by waiting. If you catch the rig and can put it on before hitting the ground then you hsve balls. No need to think what would happen if you fail to catch the rig.

Latest resources

Back